My daytrading - pdf -phase -1

Raghavacc

Last edited:

DanPickUp

Count me in for this initiative.....

As I had already started creating the pdf, but couldn't update it for the last few days. Here's the link to draft pdf and Word Document
Hi adityasaraf007

Nice word document. :thumb: Nicely done. I love to work with word documents, as the possibility's to create files are immense.

I went through your document and I think, that page 65/66 and 70/71 are not the way you want it. Please check it by your self.

DanPickUp

adityasaraf007

Hi adityasaraf007

Nice word document. :thumb: Nicely done. I love to work with word documents, as the possibility's to create files are immense.

I went through your document and I think, that page 65/66 and 70/71 are not the way you want it. Please check it by your self.

DanPickUp
Hi Dan,
I guess you are referring to 3 charts on a single page. Do you want it contain a max of 2 charts per page.

However, I think 3 charts are easy to read on those two circumstances coz all of them represent charts covered within a few candles.

If you still think 2 charts are better, would edit them.

Aditya.

Dear Raghav,

Sorry, was hibernating in the closet. The Yoga Nidra has gotten me into a state of complete thoughtlessness, bliss and inertia, truly a much needed change in my pressured life, thanks to you!

I'm back in action with mind clear as a sky. Please let me know which section I need to work on and specific requirements.

Regards,

Also, I guess my literary skills would come in much handy as I'm compulsive about descriptive linguistics, and very much like to make this project shine up there along with many best sellers about trading and trading psychology.

This is no less effort than any material I have ever known to be written on the subject, and the best thing about it is it's free unlike any of them! :thumb:

This depicts the true meaning of knowledge as the purest form of knowledge is the one that is freely shared and enjoyed by all.

Perhaps, if I make enough money to open a publishing house, this definitely would be my first release. :)

Raghav and my other friends, your inputs are much appreciated.

Regards,

Raghavacc

Dear Raghav,

Sorry, was hibernating in the closet. The Yoga Nidra has gotten me into a state of complete thoughtlessness, bliss and inertia, truly a much needed change in my pressured life, thanks to you!

I'm back in action with mind clear as a sky. Please let me know which section I need to work on and specific requirements.

Regards,
For the Information of other friends,

Nihilistic is incidentally one more Raghav and he is from Mysore working for a BPO if I am not wrong.He like me and you all innitially lost good money and then he has to go through tough time due to the treatment of his family members. He was in a state of depression.He sent a PM to me and asked what best can be done. I have told him to do Yoga nidra of 20 Min every day 3 times before food.2 months of practice as I can see has changed his perspective towards life. He is a completely positive man now. He works even in night shifts,but still determined to do Yoga Nidra without a miss.Thats called dedication which brings everything to your life. Unfortunately we all lack that.Our mind is diverted in all silly subjects.

@ Nihilistic,

Remember - today's pain is your stepping stone to your outstanding days ahead . My purpose here is not only to teach/share trading.Its all about how much of postiveness and light I can bring in your life.I am just a servant of god.I am doing my duty.

Keep it up.

Last edited:

DanPickUp

Hi Dan,
I guess you are referring to 3 charts on a single page. Do you want it contain a max of 2 charts per page.

However, I think 3 charts are easy to read on those two circumstances coz all of them represent charts covered within a few candles.

If you still think 2 charts are better, would edit them.

Aditya.
Hi Adityasaraf007

Maybe it had some thing to do with the download from my side. I use Word 2007. On those pages I mentioned, I see one full picture and I see a full frame of a picture with word, but in this frames I only can see 10 % from the whole chart and the rest is nothing.

Have a look : http://i51.tinypic.com/1zx6qhk.png or is that the picture you want to show ? By the way, that is from page 71.

Maybe it was only a half a day which the market was open :confused:

DanPickUp

Raghavacc