My Day Trading Dairy.

Please read this thread from the beginning. Has mentioned all that in the first few posts itself.
Actually, I have been following him for quite some time now. I know he shortlists the scripts based on Top Gainers/Losers or Top Volume Traded. But what I would like to know is how does he decide in which stock to take the trade out of the shortlisted scripts. Like today Hindunilvr was among the top gainers in pre-open market session, yet he mentioned that there was no trade signal.
I am also trading 15-min ORB and my percentage of profitable trades is very low. It would be a great help if you could tell me how you decide which scripts to take trade in.

imfine

Actually, I have been following him for quite some time now. I know he shortlists the scripts based on Top Gainers/Losers or Top Volume Traded. But what I would like to know is how does he decide in which stock to take the trade out of the shortlisted scripts. Like today Hindunilvr was among the top gainers in pre-open market session, yet he mentioned that there was no trade signal.
I am also trading 15-min ORB and my percentage of profitable trades is very low. It would be a great help if you could tell me how you decide which scripts to take trade in.
Today there was trade setup in hindunlv as per top gainer loser but as i said my entry was wrong due to charting problem from zerodha.

If you see hindunlvr chart there was not orb for 15 min candle but in today chart to me it shows me wrong breakout later after and half hour i see the mistake and exited it.

For trade i keep it simple by entering the breakout of first 15 min thats it no other criteria. Higher vols can add a help to take action.

imfine

today's trade

buy kotakbank at 1276.95 tgt 1286.75 sl 1267.15

buy canfinhome at 374.65 tgt 378.95 sl 370.45

will update with closing trades

imfine

getting confuse diff between sgxnifty and nifty.. seems a fake breakout in nifty tends to fall. be careful who trading nifty

imfine

New trade coming in castrolindia

buy at 176.25 tgt 178.45 st 174.04 ( I am not trading this as moving out of home )