My Daily Trades Based On My Own Analysis

If You have tried Tips in this Thread Then Please Give Your Feedback

• Total voters

rssheth

Dear KJO7 ,

For Aban , Your loss amounts to be Rs.1,66,425/- So Would suggest sell ABAN Offshore on 03/02/2010 @ Market Price , Assuming that you are able to sale 500 shares @ 1160/- (Today's Close = 1167.15) , You will have Rs.5,80,000/- which you can invest in trades suggested by me for NSE CASH and NSE F & O

approx. In a one month time , You can cover your loss m since If you do a backtesting of my tips there are very rare loss making trades

You are sitting on profit of Rs.39850/- on GAIL , would suggest you sell 100 quantity out of 250 and book profit of Rs.15940/-

I can guide you further if i know your investment objective , style and risk apetite , It is really difficult to interact one to one on these subjects via forum However , you may send me a Private message and we can discuss further there.

Thanks
Rs

Re: Trades SHORT SELL NIFTY STOCK 03/02/2010

SHORT SELL NIFTY STOCK 03/02/2010
=============================

1 ) SELL SUN PHARMACEUTICALS LTD @ 1512.25 SLTP @1542.72
TARGET @1484.48

2 ) SELL PIRAMAL HEALTHCARE LIMITED @ 378.93 SLTP @385 TARGET @373

3 ) SELL MPHASIS LTD @ 683.87 SLTP @ 717 TARGET @660

4 ) SELL IFCI LTD @ 52.43 SLTP @53.29 TARGET @50.32

5 ) SELL HDFC LTD @ 2416.75 SLTP @2447 TARGET @ 2392

:thumb:
Hi Sheth,
Is these are posiitonal or for intra-day.. (all the four posts).
tnx in advance
:thumb::thumb:

rssheth

Hello Rssheth

Thanks for your valuable suggestion in details. Like to ask , can I consider all your call for delivery.

Dear KJO7 ,

Yes you can consider all my NSE & NIFTY Calls for Delivery as long as you are strictly following the Stop Loss recommended by me , also when you are taking delivery use trailing stop losses everyday , this will ensure that your wealth is not eroded drastically on any one stock and in very short time.

Would strongly recommend looking at your current situation that you also trade in Futures call provided by me as it will help you to recover your losses quicker and safely, safely as long as you are again strictly and judiciously adhering to stop losses.

Had you observed strict stop loss you would have not made such a huge loss in ABAN ,
'
So Keep always your targets for entry , exit and stop loss in tact and obey them religiously , then you will soon start making decent profit in Market. Market always rewards the one who participate in a more deciplined manner.

Wish You All the Best !

Thanks
Rs:thumb:

rssheth

Re: Trades SHORT SELL NIFTY STOCK 03/02/2010

Hi Sheth,
Is these are posiitonal or for intra-day.. (all the four posts).
tnx in advance
:thumb::thumb:

This Trades are to be initiated puerly on the basis of entry , exit and stop loss criteria mentioned herein , so if you achieve your target in one day its intraday if you achieve the target in 7 or 10 or 15 days then its positional

So Please Please Follow strict Entry , Exit and StopLosses

Thanks

rssheth

Is StopLoss For You is easier Said Then Done ?

Hi Friends ,

Is Stop Loss trading is easier said than Done For You , then Please see the basics of Stop Loss explained in attached File , Please let me know your views about this article which I have extracted from another website and outting it here for your reference ,Also Share your success stories with all of us when you start using stop losses and start building wealth.

Thanks
Rs:clap::clapping::clap:

Last edited:

rssheth

The Money Management and the Game of Managing Money

Dear Friends ,

Found an amazing Stimulated Excel Based Game helps us to identify and improve our Money Management Skills

Take a Tour and Find it Your self

The file is attached

Thanks
Rs:clap::clap:

rssheth

Excel Based Portfolio Manager ? Can Anybody Help ?

Dear All ,

Since , Lot of People are showing intrest in my trades , I want to maintain a portfolio of trades executed every day and find out total amount invested , total holding , total profit /loss at any given point of time , I am looking out for an Excel Based Easy to maintain Portfolio Manager , I request all of the members of traderji.com to help me find one , I am sure some of the members may be having it on their own , Please do let me know , Also , If any member wants to participate in maintaining this portfolio then please let me know

Thanks

hi rssheth your trade tips are really great keep up the gud work :clapping:
i am new in market n planing to learn basic TA n then i want to enter the market currently i am doing virtual stock trading to understand the market i am lil confused n dont know how to start learning TA and practice those techniques practically can you pls guide me a lil bit? :)

Thanks.