My Chatroom experience

My dear sh50, (or is it Hiren Shah?:eek: ),

Sorry pal but I think I confused the Acronym over the months (years?). Your "Each one to learn by himself" is right up my street. Maybe, just maybe that I too am not made for trading the markets whole-time, like you.:D

Please do give me leads to your writings & posts elsewhere. That will give me great joy Hiren. For example, where do I get to see your article in LIFE POSITIVE? Hope you understand the predicament that I am in. Mail me at [email protected] if you think fit.:)

And....my warmest regards to you & best wishes too.:)

Hi Mr SH 50,
I read your post reg your Chatroom experience with Ashwini Gujral and I completely agree with you views and conclusions.
I found a somewhat similar approach to what you wrote about, even I focus abt 70-80% on Nifty trades and the balance on other shares. But what i dont understand in your post is the contradiction thereafter- you said that many people in the chat found Mr Ashwini Gujral as too aggressive.
My question to you is-
1. How is focussing on a single instrument considered too aggressive, in the sence that if you have a higher degree of success in trading an index, that is less risky that trading 10 different stocks (given a particular success rate).
2. Another case may be that together you(or other members) were risking a high proportion on each trade. Would you please let me know what PERCENTAGE of your capital did you risk on each single Nifty trade.

I would appreciate your response, since I am also working on different % risk models (with and without profit targets) to work with in such "skewed" trading style.

:):)Thanks a lot,

Puneet

just for the update on the boss,
after the great january 2008 fall, none of boss's nifty subscribers have made any money, infact they are suffering from loss,

what a pity, now he has to offer 3 months free extension so his clients won't run away.. :p

and finally :eek: now boss is committing for a 1 year period to make profits on his trading calls.

what a shame to people paying money to such analysts and getting nothing out of the same.

it is better to lose money on your own instincts....

U

uasish

just for the update on the boss,
after the great january 2008 fall, none of boss's nifty subscribers have made any money, infact they are suffering from loss,

what a pity, now he has to offer 3 months free extension so his clients won't run away.. :p

and finally :eek: now boss is committing for a 1 year period to make profits on his trading calls.

what a shame to people paying money to such analysts and getting nothing out of the same.

it is better to lose money on your own instincts....
Is this Fact ? !!!!!!!

Most of the talking heads on the Cartooon Network Business News have gone bald - too much daily analysis and too little money. Their prediction power it seems is inversely related to number of hairs on their head. eg Gibberish Gaba, Mohoni etc.

Hope this is helpful - avoid the baldies.

regards

m