My Analysis and Trade reviews

Vertigo_1985

Hi Virtigo bhai
thanks 4 ur quick & kind reply..
I have some queries...
a) As u said ,u do trading 5-6 scrips trade simultaneously..how do u manage to look charts of 5-6 scrips altogether ?
b) how do u choose scrips for trading for a particular day?
Thanks
a) I have made pattern of a particular setup i used to trade, so now i just need to see if the pattern is in the making or not, once in few minutes is enough for this. Once there is possible entry i plan the exit, target and watch DOM. It becomes difficult only when there are simultaneous entries. That trade was discretionary earlier and now rules are so clear that i can make it mechanical.

b) Top 3 Gainers and top 3 losers(in simple terms those moving diagonally from left lower side to right upper side, similar for down) for a day with daily S/R levels and liquidity as filter.

Last edited:

Vertigo_1985

When the price just goes and hits the SL (fast) after the entry it is not such a problem. The problem is when the price keeps meandering around, giving hope of moving towards the target and then slowly grinds towards the stops. The move that takes the price towards the SL is more painful, and at times the actual SL is a big relief :)

Cheers
two cases :
1) SL hits and price continues to go in that direction => its good to be stopped out with low losses.

2) SL hits and price immediately starts moving to your target => ftw :mad:
If it's a system that I have backtested and have confidence in, the I just say "Next trade please" :)

If it's one of the other random systems that I trade, I go topsy turvy analyzing it.
Thanks to all for your replies.

Even in visualization we can see how our beliefs are not suitable for trading as we are feeling discomfort in various outcomes. We all know how we should be behaving but it's actually very difficult to bring a change. Visualization exercise can actually help us in improving out reactions or finding out the problem areas.

If right now you have problem with a trade hitting your stop loss and then moving to your directions then visualize yourself being calm after it happens, feel good that you followed the plan, smile and give a pat on your back, imagine it as vividly as possible. Do it as long as you dont feel good about a trade hitting your s.l and then moving your way, it's definitely going to improve your trading a lot.

jetking

Hi All,
My family was hit by an unfortunate accident last month, my father had heart attack and had angioplasty, his condition is quite stable and good now.
Will start posting now whenever i get time.

Regards
Sorry to hear that,dear vertigo

wishing a speedy recovery to your father

you have a nice thread running here

waiting for your posts

thanks

Hi All,
My family was hit by an unfortunate accident last month, my father had heart attack and had angioplasty, his condition is quite stable and good now.

Regards
Dear Vertigo,

I am extremely sorry to know about your father's heart attack and happy that his health has improved now. I wish him speedy and complete recovery.

Angioplasty techniques are pretty advanced now and the person can live a very long and happy life after the procedure. So nothing to worry about, but do take care and be regular with his diet,excercise ,regular checkups and medication.

Smart_trade

dell

Hi All,

Regards
sorry to hear about ur father's attack , in life we have to face such situations which are not in our hand , my and all tj members heartly wishes that ur father may recover soon and became fit again soon ,
in our life there are many other works than trading , once u fully prepare come back and fight in market again , as it needs full concentration ......

regards
sandeep

Vertigo_1985

Thanks to all for your support and wishes, his health is quite better now :). Strictly following diet, medications ..doctor hasn't advised for exercise yet so rest for now.
Also he is taking a ayurvedic medicine which removes blockages from veins so one may not need to take angioplasty if detected with blockages, will share it later.
Have started trading and it was very difficult in beginning but it's much better now.

Regards