My Afl Strategy

Most of users sending PM ..so here it is ....

I have extracted Excel file from the EXE that posted on blog.

Attached file is modified/copied version of CCP system ( By Shopran traders ) which was written in 2011 .

Original EXE file also has Virus so be careful !!

Nothing great in these excel or system ..all standard formula ........

Now both Shopran traders and Shoban (CCP) have created AMIbroker system based on this .....and selling that CRAP system in Rs. 20000/- ... :D :D

Don't fall into these ....learn yourself n earn ............. !!

http://www.************/file/pwQYqWb5ba/Real_Shoban_Fake_Shopran_rippe.html

Use standard URL or else PM as this excel file contains author website name and password for the VBA code "macro"

- A

Last edited:
Most of users sending PM ..so here it is ....

I have extracted Excel file from the EXE that posted on blog.

Attached file is modified/copied version of CCP system ( By Shopran traders ) which was written in 2011 .

Original EXE file also has Virus so be careful !!

Nothing great in these excel or system ..all standard formula ........

Now both Shopran traders and Shoban (CCP) have created AMIbroker system based on this .....and selling that CRAP system in Rs. 20000/- ... :D :D

Don't fall into these ....learn yourself n earn ............. !!

http://www.************/file/pwQYqWb5ba/Real_Shoban_Fake_Shopran_rippe.html

Use standard URL or else PM as this excel file contains author website name and password for the VBA code "macro"

- A
link not working

how to download

khoonidarinda - is nothing more than the fake guy who copied Shoban work (CCP system) and distributed with virus so as to collect others passwords !! ....he wanted to know how i ripped off his Excel :D ......

And infact Shoban also ripped OFF somebody work !!

Both are selling in 20K !!

Hi Avii,

That's too good .....

Shoban uses some kind of Gann only ..... just a tweaked version ...

What about his AFL ?

Do you have it .... ?

Thanks a lot

I dont have that ... but his AFL don't have GANN study .it's just combination of Keltner and bollienger bands which works for very just few scrips . backtest result seems to be very poor .

I dont have that ... but his AFL don't have GANN study .it's just combination of Keltner and bollienger bands which works for very just few scrips . backtest result seems to be very poor .

ok ... I think going by his posts in FB ..... he trades mostly in commodity and index only ...