My afl collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

shivangi77

TATASTEEL is currently in Sideways trend and current intra mode is sell and current very short term mode is sell Yesterday the trend was Bear In Aug series TATASTEEL future added 2.57 lakh position in Open Interest and this accounts to 2.0034366945247 % of Total Open Interest in Aug series.The TATASTEEL Aug series is trading at 1.75 Rs discount to Underlying In derivative for all series the share net added 3.65 lakh position in open interest and for all series it is now trading in average discount of 4.15 Rs to Underlying. The open interest is also increasing with downtrend and discount of share is also increasing indicating down move In options activity mainly confined to higher calls even though put/call ratio is low At current price strike the activity is tilted to put side

CMP-394.8 Currently TATASTEEL is in HOLD SHORT position Share is moving sideways so short term investor better to buy only above 409.4 or hold with stop at 388.6 The oscillator is showing BUY signal .The short term sell signal is only supported by 38 % indicators.
Intraday trend-Buy is advised above 401 with a stop at 391.3 Below 388.6 go for sell The intraday signal is SELL and it is supported by 73 % indicators

I got full list of more than 100 stocks...

shivangi77

plz post views for icicibank
Delivery status:

Updated-Aug/21/2012-CMP-962.15 The share is in perfect uptrend .Currently share is moving sideways The oscillator is on SELL signal and share is coming down from overbought level .In last 1 month share is trading in low volatality Buy the share above 983.9 or buy with strict stop at 918.4 Support for the share is 955.2-954.4-941.8-905.6-872.2- Immediate resistance for share is 982
NOTE-Share comparitive performance is not up to market . The oscillator is on SELL signal and share is coming down from overbought level For Long term share is in BUY level .Currently share is in HOLD SHORT position.The medium sell signal is supported by 70 % indicators and long buy signal is supported by 100 % indicators.

ICICIBANK is currently in Bull trend and current intra mode is sell and current very short term mode is buy Yesterday the trend was Bull In Aug series ICICIBANK future shed 6.54 lakh position in Open Interest and this accounts to -6.513180844172 % of Total Open Interest in Aug series.The ICICIBANK Aug series is trading at 2.45 Rs discount to Underlying In derivative for all series the share net shed 6.38 lakh position in open interest and for all series it is now trading in average discount of 6.98 Rs to Underlying. The open interest is not increasing with uptrend so be careful At current price strike the activity is tilted to call side and writing of call is increasing

Intraday

Last edited:
Shivangi Ji,

I tried for Emagic Robot exe which you had given in your library...When I used it, it is showing error of Expire Subscription...Is it a demo version.???

How I can use it now ??

Thanks
Regards

Bewinner

Shivangi...
U posted an image of tatasteel with support and resistance. cud u plz let me know which site it is...I am teeling u the image itself is very known to me. As I was the vistor of this site long long ago...But I forgot that name now...So cud u plz help me out on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.