Mutual Fund Cut off time while selling

I had a query regarding Mutual Funds cut off time.

Suppose I have mutual funds of x company < 2 lakhs which I decide to redeem, say on today's date 12/16. In such a case, if I made the redemption request before 1pm (cut off time), what NAV should be applicable on it ?

Would it be the closing day NAV of 12/15 (which is also shown on screen) or it would be closing day NAV on 12/16, which will calculated after 8-9PM ?

Mr.G

NAV will be on the closing of the day you sell your units.

Mr.G

Guess work? What do you mean?
This means in MF we can't say the price they are going to be redeemed when placing redemption request, as the exact price would be calculated at close of business.

You can only an approx guess what price you will get depending upon if market is moving upwards or downwards that day...

Mr.G

This means in MF we can't say the price they are going to be redeemed when placing redemption request, as the exact price would be calculated at close of business.

You can only an approx guess what price you will get depending upon if market is moving upwards or downwards that day...
This forum is filled with people who claim they can time the market and predict if it will go up or down. You can ask anyone. All of them are expert are predicting the market.