Mutual Fund Basics

Can anyone help me?

Hello,

Friends I m Snehal. I m very new in this investment world. I have invested in RNRL mutual fund. At the time investment NAV was 10rs/unit. Now its reducing day by day. Can anyone tell me on which factor NAV value is based. And what r d chances of its rise.

Re: about AMFI EXAMS

:):)hi Every One I Have Just Joined Traderji And Its Very Nice
I Want To Attend Amfi Exams And Want:d:d Study Material :d:dfor It :):)
Ther r 2 modules in AMFI, Basic and Advisory module. Better u take Advisory module.

Just u call the below stated number, they will suggest u regarding Study material, exams etc...

The study material for these two modules is available for sale at AMFI's office :

ASSOCIATION OF MUTUAL FUNDS IN INDIA
709, RAHEJA CENTRE,
FREE PRESS JOURNAL MARG,
NARIMAN POINT,
MUMBAI - 400 021.

Telephone Nos.: 6610 1886/7, 2287 6338/9
Fax Nos.: 6610 1889 / 6610 1916
e-mail: [email protected]

valueresearchonline -- A Scam ????

My friend recently subscribed for valueresearchonline.com online version subscription based on my recomendation. There was no confirmation order number nor a email from them when ordered.The money is dedcuted from his ICICI bank.He waited for a week and even emailed to them enquiring about the status about his order.No response yet...
Has anyone encountered similar issues??? or is this expected from this company. or is it a scam from this company?:mad:

Re: valueresearchonline -- A Scam ????

I dont think it should be a scam, try calling them up and they should respond. I have subscribed to valueresearch and dont have any issues so far.

Re: valueresearchonline -- A Scam ????

I would say almost all of the time they are neutral.

However i feel they are biased towards fundhouses like SBI Magnum, HDFC and to some extent UTI. Few of those funds enjoy a star or two higher.

Last edited:
yearly return around 30-40% in mutual fund?

is there any mutual fund which provide 30 -40% return annually in india . ? i can go for high risk mf.i can invest upto 8yr.

Last edited: