Muhurat Trading Tips & Tricks

rkkarnani

Alok, Just saw your msg.
Sorry, I did not trade on Muhurut day. Made choice to stay away from my laptop and be with family completely.

That also tick marked implementation of my resolution for next trading year - which is to "show more patience".

My trading starts on Monday morning.

Happy Trading
AW, You have another day to spend with family!! Market closed on Monday!!! :)

bandlab2

Alok, Just saw your msg.
Sorry, I did not trade on Muhurut day. Made choice to stay away from my laptop and be with family completely.

That also tick marked implementation of my resolution for next trading year - which is to "show more patience".

My trading starts on Monday morning.

Happy Trading
aw10, monay is holiday ;)

VJAY

Dear AW10,
What about my post on NR7 thread? think you not attend the thread!

SavantGarde

Quoted post below....applies for the upcoming Muhurat trading on the 5th November.

Happy Diwali To Everybody Here & Their Families

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Hi Pride...

Whether It Is For Tomorrows Muhurat Trading Or Any Muhurat Trading At A Future Date.....

It Is Everybody's Endeavour To Make Money On This Auspicious Date..But Most Only Come Away Having Bought Something And There Is Every Chance That It Will Close Below Their Entry Price...Only Thing To Console Themselves...Is That They Bought A Good Quality Scrip & That It Is Bound To Rise Later.

Smaller Good Quality Scrips Of >Rs.100 Are Hot Buys & Usually Show A Good Percentage Jump Moment The Trading Starts.
But Others Around 150-200 Are Equally Hot.

Now Coming To Strategy For Both Futures Trader, Short Term Traders & Investors.

Go Short At The Jump....Then Cover When It Comes Down & Then Wait For Last 5 -10 Minutes To BUY Whatever One Wants To Take Home...Because Of The Occasion.

Above Applies To NF, BNF & Most Of The Stocks & Stock Futures.
But Since I Have Never Traded Options On A Muhurat Trading...Cant Say Anything About The Particular Segment.

Happy Diwali & New Year To You, Traderji & All Friends Here At TJ

SavantGarde

Quoted post below....applies for the upcoming Muhurat trading on the 5th November.

Happy Diwali To Everybody Here & Their Families

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Dear Savantsir,

Been a dormant member of TJ for some time, but couldn't help myself thanking you. Hats off to your sence of responsibility & deep insight for trading.

WISH YOU & ALL OTHER FELLOW MEMBERS, RESPECTED MODERATORS & SENIORS A V E R Y H A P P Y D I W A L I.

BHASKAR