Muharrat trading

Hello,
I trade the Indian Stock Market---National Stock Exchange (NSE).On the occasion of Diwali ---which is an important Indian Festival---NSE carries out a special one hour trading session in the evening 6pm-7pm. This year it will be carried out this Sunday evening. This is a trading session significant for it's ritualitic meaning and is known as "Muharrat" trading. I am neither supporting or condemning this practice.What I am concerned about is that the intraday and eod data vendors have added the extra hour to their data. Obviously the closing price has changed for the individual securities together with the volume and the duration.
My question is ---in what way will it affect the technical analysis indicators which use these parameters for their calculation?Will they give a flawed reading?Will the Elliott Waves change? Should I stop trading for four or five days for the data to come back to normal?Or should I carry on regardless?
My main worry is on how to count the Elliott waves-- given a sudden addition of one hour to the usual timings.Hence my email to you.
Please advise me on what to do.
Regards,
Dr.Chatterjee

Last edited: