Mudra Port IPO

dear all,
mundra port has jumped a whooping 123% today. is it a good idea to buy it at its current levels????? senoirs please advice!!!! thanks in advance:)

Dear Monisha,

One of the posts, probably someone with some knowledge says, to hold it for a year for good results as there is no comparable company as of now. i personally think it will be a good bet for mid term investment. Me and my wife have 15 each and will sell if it goes below 900, but my hunch is come January it may go upto 1200.

You decide.

Regards
Farook

dear friend,
munara port's allotment has already been finalised ,you could even have got refund order along with CAN .the scrip has been listed,traded from today on BSE under ticker code 532921, B1--DPR Rs1150/--770/.kindly chek with your dp-id.
thanks

Re: Mudra Port IPO refund

sir i Sarika Sonigara havent been alloted any shares of Mundra port nor been received my money back my form no was 3 1921299 of amt 990000 drawn on cosmos co-op bank zaveri bazaar mumbai-02 of cheque no -401467 dated 1st of nov 2007. please arrange for the same soon .please do the needful . plese reply me soon.

thanking you

Hii
you can contact intime(registrar) here .

Intime Spectrum Registry Ltd.,
203 Davar House,
197/199 D. N. Road,
Mumbai 400001

Tel.:022-25960320 Fax:022-25960329

Find more details on intime site.Your application status is coming as not found so contact them with details.

I applied for 1L and got 1 lot alloted. But, the refund amount has been send thro' speed post to my old address. Actually, I have requested my DP to update the address, they haven't done by the time. My ECS informations with DP & the bank are correct. Still the registry is not sending either thro ECS or to my new address. What shall I do? Any suggesstions on how to deal the matter?