MTF timeframe scan output (Scanning Timeframe not Pattern with single timeframe) p2

cheap

Re: MTF timeframe scan output (Scanning Timeframe not Pattern with single timeframe)

What are you even complaining and whining about?
Are you even a member of amibroker.com?
No? Then rather close your mouth even quicker.

Once again, you are not a victim of any sort.
Victims are those you are trying to use for your own benefit without going through any pain.

This month multiple times already!

PS: Would you please try to use even bigger letters in your texts. My eyes are not able to recognize such very small font you are using.
What are you even complaining and whining about?
Are you even a member of amibroker.com?
No? Then rather close your mouth even quicker.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT I'M MEMBER OF AMIBROKER OR NOT?
AND AS UR FURTHER WORDS, IF NOT! THEN MOUTH SHUT!!
WHY SHUT MOUTH, IF YOU NOT AMIBROKER MEMBER!!
SO YOU THINK THAT PEOPLE WHO ARE USING TRIAL , SHOULD ......

Victims are those you are trying to use for your own benefit without going through any pain.

AND THAT ADDROW() PROBLEM GET SOLVED WITH MULTIPLE PATTERNS COLUMNS WITHOUT HAVING ISSUE. AND IT GET SOLVED WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING SAYING BAD.

WHAT BENEFIT? AM I DOING 1 TO 1 DISCUSSION, IT'S FORM, IF I SOLVED SOMETHING, IT'S FOR EVERYONE ! EVERYONE CAN SEE FORM,
HOW AM I BENEFITTING ONLY?

i ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION THAT TIME.
if there is bar PATTERN BETWEEN 1min. to 5min.
if there is bar PATTERN BETWEEN 10min. to 15min.
if BOTH CONDITION IS RIGHT..
putting arrow on 1 min. timeframe.

MY TRY:
Code:
_SECTION_BEGIN("try");
for(i=1; i<=5; i++) {
TimeframeSet(i * in1Minute);
up15= C > O; 
}
TimeframeRestore();

for(i=10; i<=15; i++) {
TimeframeSet(i * (2*in5Minute));
up1015= C > O;
}
TimeframeRestore();

expandmode = expandPoint;
up15= TimeFrameExpand(up15, in1minute, expandmode);
up1015 = TimeFrameExpand(up1015, (2*in5Minute), expandmode);

Plot( C, "Price", colorDefault, styleCandle ); // Just to show on pane
PlotShapes( IIF( up15 AND up1015, shapeUpArrow , shapeNone ), colorAqua );
IT'S NOT A TRY?

i WANTED TO FIND OUT WHAT'S THE PROBLEM IN THIS? AND YOU WANT THAT I GET PROVOKE AND SAY SOMETHING BAD WORDS, I CAN'T SAY BAD WORDS SORRY.

Last edited:

trash

Re: MTF timeframe scan output (Scanning Timeframe not Pattern with single timeframe)

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT I'M MEMBER OF AMIBROKER OR NOT?
AND AS UR FURTHER WORDS, IF NOT! THEN MOUTH SHUT!!
WHY SHUT MOUTH, IF YOU NOT AMIBROKER MEMBER!!
SO YOU THINK THAT PEOPLE WHO ARE USING TRIAL , SHOULD ......
So by your words you are not a member. That's why your ID "cheap".

And FYI, there is a 30 days trial but not a 30 years trial.
Since in another forum your ID is "gangster" I wouldn't be surprised if you would be using some illegal ingredients in addition.

YOU REMINDED ME NO1LIVESFOREVER , GUY THAT COME AFTER SO LONG TIME ESPECIALLY FOR ME. HE DITCHED SAID LOT OF SUCH WORDS FOR ME, IT TAKES YEARS , YOU CAN'T SOLVE NEVER EVER!
The guy you are talking about is an ID of indi traders dot com. I don't post there.
Stop changing the subject. You are not a victim. You are not a contributor. You are a user using other people's good will giving you a finger and if you don't get the whole hand then you start complaining like a little child getting mad.

AND THAT ADDROW() PROBLEM GET SOLVED WITH MULTIPLE PATTERNS COLUMNS WITHOUT HAVING ISSUE. AND IT GET SOLVED WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING SAYING HIM BAD.
HE USED TO SAY SAME STUFF.. WITHOUT POINTING THE PROBLEM.
If it got solved by yourself then what are you complaining about? Then do solve the next one by doing some homework too.

WITHOUT POINTING THE PROBLEM.
This is a cheap lie, BTW.

WHAT BENEFIT? AM I DOING 1 TO 1 DISCUSSION, IT'S FORM, IF I SOLVED SOMETHING, IT'S FOR EVERYONE ! EVERYONE CAN SEE FORM,
HOW AM I BENEFITTING ONLY?
Re-read again.

Last edited:

cheap

If it got solved by yourself then what are you complaining about? Then do solve the next one by doing some homework too.
me and my fellow helped , we both discussed same problem.
THAT'S WHY I POSTED MY TRY: AND QUESTION:

MY TRY:
Code:
_SECTION_BEGIN("try");
for(i=1; i<=5; i++) {
up15= C > O; 
}
TimeframeRestore();

for(i=10; i<=15; i++) {
up1015= C > O;
}
TimeframeRestore();

After my homework my try, I was asking about what's wrong in this?

Last edited:

trash

THAT'S WHY I POSTED MY TRY: AND QUESTION:

MY TRY:
Code:
_SECTION_BEGIN("try");
for(i=1; i<=5; i++) {
up15= C > O; 
}
TimeframeRestore();

for(i=10; i<=15; i++) {
up1015= C > O;
}
TimeframeRestore();

After my homework my try, I was asking about what's wrong in this?
You are still copy&pasting code lines without understanding what is happening. You have already been told what is needed to do. Also AB offers several debugging techniques and tools to investigate this or that.

And on top read this one again loudly:

Get a programming book finally and start learning from the actual start instead of trying to start from the middle or the end. What you are trying instead is looking for the easy way out without going to the shvitz.

cheap

You are still copy&pasting code lines without understanding what is happening. You have already been told what is needed to do. Also AB offers several debugging techniques and tools to investigate this or that.

And on top read this one again loudly:
So simply, When someone ask you legit problem, it's copy pasting.
WHEN SOMEONE DO HOMEWORK AND THEN PASTE CODE HERE.. again no answer

IN PROGRAMMING BOOKS, THERE'S NO TIMEFRAME FUNCTION AND HOW TO USE THEM? IN AMIBROKER THERE'S TIMEFRAME FUNCTION AND I SHOWED SCREENSHOTS OF TIMEFRAME FUNCTION ALL TIMEFRAME FUNCTION. THERE'S NO EXAMPLE WHICH SHOWS IT'S BEEN DONE.

isn't AFL A PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE? ISN'T AMIBROKER REFERENCE IS ITS PROGRAMMING BOOK? DOESN'T AMIBROKER PROGRAMMING GUIDE SHOW HOW TO USE IT? IF THERE'S NO EXAMPLE SHOWING IT? THEN WHY NOT IN AFL REFERENCE GUIDE, AKA AFL PROGRAMMING BOOK?

SO BASICALLY, YOU CAN'T POINT OUT MISTAKE? SIMPLE!! GREAT TO KNOW THAT , GUY WHO SAYS DO HOMEWORK IF PERSON DO, IT'S COPY PASTE, mBUT DON'T WANT TO POINT OUT MISTAKES.

NICE WAY TO IGNORE

Last edited:

trash

IN PROGRAMMING BOOKS, THERE'S NO TIMEFRAME FUNCTION AND HOW TO USE THEM?
You don't understand the programming basics, that's you problem! If you would read a programming book then you would have your answer already. Got nothing to do with time frame functions.

AFL is C like so get a C programming book and start learning instead of screaming.

cheap

Anyways guys,
He ain't gonna tell anything , even done homework.
even you read c programming book , he will say It needs atleast 3-4 year experiences .. goes and goes on .. SIMPLE GET THE POINT .. KK

I used to have respect for him as a programmer, and no1, he used to be like to say such words . after that he understood my things, but i am not sure! WHEN PERSON GET CHANGED HIS MIND, AND START SAYING SAME WORDS AGAIN .. might be possible! I WISH he's not that kinda guy as i feel now, i never said any bad words to any person and never wish to do it.i dont' even open my mouth until person not trying to stop ditch.
PEOPLE CAN SPEND 1 AND 1/2 HOUR FOR ARGUMENT, BUT CAN'T SPEND 5 MIN. TO POINT OUT MISTAKE.
CHAPTER DONE GUYS! TALK ABOUT OUR PROBLEM.. AGAIN .

Anyways guys, . THERE ARE LOT OF FOLKS WHO'RE PROGRAMMER FAMILIAR WITH PROGARMMING COULDN'T GET SOLVED THIS PROBLEM, SO EXCUSE GONNA BE "they all don't know programming"? mI just wonder , if someone refer you to programming book to solving addrow() problem, you knowthat what gonna happen ? never gonna be get solved.

BTW I EXPLAINED ABOUT MYSELF ON THREAD LOT OF TIMES. SO I DON'T GONNA REPEAT THAT

THERE MIGHT BE PROBLEM :
1. up1015 = TimeFrameExpand(up1015, (2*in5Minute), expandmode);

WE CAN WRITE IT LIKE
TimeFrameExpand(up1015, (10*in1Minute), expandmode);

2. EXPANDMODE: ?
WE don't know about that ,Which expandmode gonna work .. but again

we are searching from (1 to 5 min.) we used loop .. all three timefframe function, but we don't know which expandmode we gonna use?

WHY CONFUSION?

TAKE AN EXAMPLE: when we taking signal from HFT TO LFT USING ONLY
I.E. 30min. signal to 1 min. SIMPLE USE EXPANDPOINT..NO PROBLEM!!

BUT WHEN WE LOOPING THROUGH TWO TIMEFRAMERANGE LOOP, I USED TIMEFRAMERANGE LOOP 1ST IS 1 to 5 min. second 10 to 15 min .
So here , in REFERENCE GUIDE I CAN'T FIND WHICH EXPANDMODE GONNA BE USED same thing i was TRYING TO ASK HERE..

3. ARROW PROBLEM : give your thoughts what it could be ?

GIVE YOUR POINTS ..
AS TELL THAT THERE'RE ALREADY CS ENGINEERING GRADS, WHO CAN'T SOLVE IT , THEY ALREADY LEARN C ALSO AND OBJECT ORIENTED LANGUAGE ALSO ..
WHO AM I? LOT OF TIME DESCRIBED, DON'T WANNA SAY AGAIN AND AGAIN .

IN SHORT
NEED TO DIG FOR 1 ,2 OR 3 POINT .. THAT'S ALL ..

Last edited:

cheap

Anyways guys,
He ain't gonna tell anything , even done homework.
even you read c programming book , he will say It needs atleast 3-4 year experiences .. goes and goes on .. SIMPLE GET THE POINT .. KK

I used to have respect for him as a programmer, and no1, he used to be like to say such words . after that he understood my things, but i am not sure! WHEN PERSON GET CHANGED HIS MIND, AND START SAYING SAME WORDS AGAIN .. might be possible! I WISH he's not that kinda guy as i feel now, i never said any bad words to any person and never wish to do it.i dont' even open my mouth until person not trying to stop ditch.
PEOPLE CAN SPEND 1 AND 1/2 HOUR FOR ARGUMENT, BUT CAN'T SPEND 5 MIN. TO POINT OUT MISTAKE.
CHAPTER DONE GUYS! TALK ABOUT OUR PROBLEM.. AGAIN .

Anyways guys, . THERE ARE LOT OF FOLKS WHO'RE PROGRAMMER FAMILIAR WITH PROGARMMING COULDN'T GET SOLVED THIS PROBLEM, SO EXCUSE GONNA BE "they all don't know programming"? mI just wonder , if someone refer you to programming book to solving addrow() problem, you knowthat what gonna happen ? never gonna be get solved.

BTW I EXPLAINED ABOUT MYSELF ON THREAD LOT OF TIMES. SO I DON'T GONNA REPEAT THAT

THERE MIGHT BE PROBLEM :
1. up1015 = TimeFrameExpand(up1015, (2*in5Minute), expandmode);

WE CAN WRITE IT LIKE
TimeFrameExpand(up1015, (10*in1Minute), expandmode);

2. EXPANDMODE: ?
WE don't know about that ,Which expandmode gonna work .. but again

we are searching from (1 to 5 min.) we used loop .. all three timefframe function, but we don't know which expandmode we gonna use?

WHY CONFUSION?

TAKE AN EXAMPLE: when we taking signal from HFT TO LFT USING ONLY
I.E. 30min. signal to 1 min. SIMPLE USE EXPANDPOINT..NO PROBLEM!!

BUT WHEN WE LOOPING THROUGH TWO TIMEFRAMERANGE LOOP, I USED TIMEFRAMERANGE LOOP 1ST IS 1 to 5 min. second 10 to 15 min .
So here , in REFERENCE GUIDE I CAN'T FIND WHICH EXPANDMODE GONNA BE USED same thing i was TRYING TO ASK HERE..

3. ARROW PROBLEM : give your thoughts what it could be ?

GIVE YOUR POINTS ..
AS TELL THAT THERE'RE ALREADY CS ENGINEERING GRADS, WHO CAN'T SOLVE IT , THEY ALREADY LEARN C ALSO AND OBJECT ORIENTED LANGUAGE ALSO ..
WHO AM I? LOT OF TIME DESCRIBED, DON'T WANNA SAY AGAIN AND AGAIN .

IN SHORT
NEED TO DIG FOR 1 ,2 OR 3 POINT .. THAT'S ALL ..
Code:
_SECTION_BEGIN("try");
for(i=1; i<=5; i++) {
up15= C > O; 
}
TimeframeRestore();

for(i=10; i<=15; i++) {
up1015= C > O;
}
TimeframeRestore();

up1015 = TimeFrameExpand(up1015, (10*in1minute), expandmode);

Pl
Kindly TRY TO MODIFY POINT 1 POINT 2 POINT 3 ...
KINDLY CONTRIBUTE BECAUSE THIS AFL I WON'T BE ONLY WHO WILL GET IT ... YOU ALL WILL GET SAME TING .. IT'S ON FORM.. SO I WON'T BE THE ONLY PERSON WHO GONNA BENEFITTING FROM IT .. SO KINDLY COME AND JOIN ...

OTHERWISE ME AND MY FEW FELLOWS WORKING ON IT . THEY ALSO FIND THIS CONCEPT A NEW CONCEPT..

WHY BECAUSE TIMEFRAME LOOPING NOT EASILY EXPLAINED IN REFERENCE GUIDE OR WEBSITE.. IF SOMEONE KNOWS THAT THERE IT'S POINT OUT .. KINDLY LET US KNOW .. WILL BENEFFIT ALL COMMUNITY.

PURPOSE OF MY THREAD IS : DIGGING DEEP INTO MULTI TIMEFRAME STUFF. WHICH IS NOT AVAILABLE EASILY .. WHY? YOOU KNOW THAT

cheap

Code:
_SECTION_BEGIN("try");
for(i=1; i<=5; i++) {
up15= C > O; 
}
TimeframeRestore();

for(i=10; i<=15; i++) {
up1015= C > O;
}
TimeframeRestore();

up1015 = TimeFrameExpand(up1015, (10*in1minute), expandmode);

Pl
Kindly TRY TO MODIFY POINT 1 POINT 2 POINT 3 ...
KINDLY CONTRIBUTE BECAUSE THIS AFL I WON'T BE ONLY WHO WILL GET IT ... YOU ALL WILL GET SAME TING .. IT'S ON FORM.. SO I WON'T BE THE ONLY PERSON WHO GONNA BENEFITTING FROM IT .. SO KINDLY COME AND JOIN ...

OTHERWISE ME AND MY FEW FELLOWS WORKING ON IT . THEY ALSO FIND THIS CONCEPT A NEW CONCEPT..

WHY BECAUSE TIMEFRAME LOOPING NOT EASILY EXPLAINED IN REFERENCE GUIDE OR WEBSITE.. IF SOMEONE KNOWS THAT THERE IT'S POINT OUT .. KINDLY LET US KNOW .. WILL BENEFFIT ALL COMMUNITY.

PURPOSE OF MY THREAD IS : DIGGING DEEP INTO MULTI TIMEFRAME STUFF. WHICH IS NOT AVAILABLE EASILY .. WHY? YOOU KNOW THAT

KINDLY TRY TO UNDERSTAND ..WHY?

YOU USE TRADITIONAL INDICATOR MA AND SUCH STUFF. MOST OF YOU DON'T USE ORDERFLOW.. MOST OF YOU EVEN DON'T KNOW RETAIL FLUSH .. SUDDEN FALL .. YES I'M TALKING ABOUT INTRADAY.. NO FII FDI DATA ..

NOT THAT KIND OF STATISTICS

IN MY WORK I MOSTLY TALK ABOUT CANDLESTICK ... BECAUSE SIMPLE PRICE CHART? RIGHT? NO TALK ABOUT RENKO, RANGE SUCH STUFF..

THOSE STATISTICS DATA USED FOR SWING, AND ALSO MANIPULATION IS QUITE EASY IN THIS ..

i CAN GIVE YOU EXAMPLE OF VISION .. BUT ANYWAYS .. LEAVE IT HERE.. SINCE THIS THREAD FOR MTF STUFF..

WILL CONTINUE .. ALSO KINDLY DONT THINK NEGATIVE.. LAST WORSE THING GONNA BE : YOU CAN'T BE ABLE TO DO IT..

BUT I SUGGEST YOU ONE THING .. IF YOU GOT ANY PLATFORM WHERE YOU GOT GOOD PEOPLES.. KINDLY DON'T DITCH THEM.. IT'S VERY HARD TO FIND GOOD AND LOVELY PERSON ...
YESTERDAY I WAS SEEING STEPHAN HAWKING AND DAUGHTER VIDEO.. HE TALK ABOUT VISION ,, AND LAST THING HE SAID : IF YOU ARE LUCKY ENOGUH TO FIND LOVE, IT'S RARE ,DON'T THROW IT AWAY ..

Last edited:

IF SOMETHING IS NEW, PEOPLE SHOULD ATLEAST GUIDE IT HOW TO DO IT? RATHER THAN THIS IS NOT RIGHT? YOU SHOULD LEARN THIS AND THAT, I'VE NO TIME FOR IT, I'M OUT OF THREAD, WHAT IS THAT? ACTUALLY
I dond know why you really upset after my post.

Is this that you asking me when I said, Why not to use a scan?

Let me put it in different way.

This is my opinion ok…what I believe in the end of the day you are going to heat up your PC and I was thinking just to save you few dollars instead to buy a new one.
With the way that I imagine you end up of you code you are going to kill it.

Why ? because to use MTF on a chart on a tick timeframe as you said you need a lot of cpu power and good aeration for online trading , without scanning every x minute and store your signals in a statickvar.