Most reliable set of Indicators

gkpc

There is nothing like reliable set of indicators.
--knag
Sir, Reliable!!! Do you take the meaning as Indicators giving 100% correct trades!!! Then u are correct, but if the general understanding that a set of indicators give you an edge, a risk reward ratio in your favour, that give a consistant prfoits in all sorts of market are reliable indicators... then I would say, with my brief, very brief expirience in Stock Market that you are mistaken, totally mistaken.
There are many reliable set of indicators and are working well for many in different time frames and in different types of market!!! giving decent returns!! YES There is no holy grail: as is told by all and sundry....

you are right!
what I meant is, indicators which are reliable for some stock in some timeframe may not be reliable for some other stock in some other time frame.
It depends on how one interprets the indicator. I think your experience is very brief so you try to give this kind of answers. Once you get more experience you might start giving brief answers like I did, which may not be appreciated by most of the intermediate people.
--knag

gkpc

you are right!
what I meant is, indicators which are reliable for some stock in some timeframe may not be reliable for some other stock in some other time frame.
It depends on how one interprets the indicator. I think your experience is very brief so you try to give this kind of answers. Once you get more experience you might start giving brief answers like I did, which may not be appreciated by most of the intermediate people.
--knag
I beg to differ sir, your brief answer was not appropriate (atleast thas what i felt) hence the loooong reply!!! What u have written in your long answer now did not reflect in your brief answer before!!! Do correct me if i am wrong on this count!!!!

U

uasish

Let us then safely conclude it was a Communication Gap (Gap Up or Gap Down yet to be ascertained).:)

Hi everyone!So far I understand,this site isn't freequently updated.But here I logged in to learn about Technichal Analysis.Can anyone help me?

BR/Rifat