More Than 200% Return Per Annum : The Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dev: Ur calls also had such a skewed Risk Reward ratio???????????
No, sl & targets were same but the entry was much lower. Last week price of these stocks were around 10% low.....

rkkarnani

Kokata mein aisa suna hai ki log bus aadi ki seet par apana rumaal, yaa newspaper rakh dete hai to wo seat unkee reserve ho jaatee hai, agar koee doosara baithe to yahee sunane ko milata hai ki , meree reserved hai, dikhata nahee hai kya, maine pahale se rokee huwee hai |
The same haal is that of hamare Dev Baboo from Kolkata.
Agar unhone ek Stock kee Call de dee to koee doosara nahee de sakata....
Samjh gaye naa sab koee, unhone wo stock pahale se reserve kar lia hai
Please stop pestering Dev, he is genuinely trying to help people.

Kokata mein aisa suna hai ki log bus aadi ki seet par apana rumaal, yaa newspaper rakh dete hai to wo seat unkee reserve ho jaatee hai, agar koee doosara baithe to yahee sunane ko milata hai ki , meree reserved hai, dikhata nahee hai kya, maine pahale se rokee huwee hai |

as long as you cant help anyone to grow whats the use of pointing fingers....just open your arms to hug or else let them be folded.

Its true, the calls were actually given by Dev sir, last week to his clients....

arzun

Arzu,

Why are u using only my calls?

RNRL & IFCI CALLS were given to my clients last week.

The SL levels/targets given by you exact as of mine, given for swing trading, though the entry levels were around 7% below then.

dont do it.
Sorry, dev sir,

But without ur help I can,t beat the challengers....

U are my guru. There is nothing harm following my guru....:)

try to understand
warm regards
arzun

A

amarnath

Hi all,

I have made more than 110 % in just 2 months on Indian commodity futures so a annual target of 100 to 200 % is not a big issue to acheive consistently :)

Status
Not open for further replies.