Monthly options writing

anml

Hi guys , anyone here in chennai TN guys with options greek knowledge , want to learn in tamil , first i saw posts here in traderji forum by our expert members abt delta , vega,after seeing that googled regarding that topics , sites , but after some stage can't observe deeply , so think will be easy to learn in mothertongue ,in direct contact with person here in forum or in PM than reading in net.:):cool:. not all in at a go , break tough things into small parts and digest one sub-topic in some time , ater clear that to go next like that ... anxiously waiting for the ONE .Thanks in advance for the one who spent his time for me/us (learners);). ( till that though im banging my head with websites )

Even if you want 1% per month returns, it cannot be consistent in Stock market and that too never possible in Options.
If you want 2% per month you have to try to earn 4% per month for at least 10 months and take up a loss of 8% per month in 2 months. But when the 8% loss will come, it may be the 1st month or any time later. That you cannot say.

Subhadip

Hi guys , anyone here in chennai TN guys with options greek knowledge , want to learn in tamil , first i saw posts here in traderji forum by our expert members abt delta , vega,after seeing that googled regarding that topics , sites , but after some stage can't observe deeply , so think will be easy to learn in mothertongue ,in direct contact with person here in forum or in PM than reading in net.:):cool:. not all in at a go , break tough things into small parts and digest one sub-topic in some time , ater clear that to go next like that ... anxiously waiting for the ONE .Thanks in advance for the one who spent his time for me/us (learners);). ( till that though im banging my head with websites )
If you can understand english.please go through zerodha two book on option trading
Those r basics..

Please learn....the earning will come automatic

anml

Hi guys , this month sold 7500 pe and 7700 pe and bought 7800 pe , now all are expiring worthless , ( though my trade direction goes wrong ,trade is in 8 pts profit ) now my question is , have to cover 9500pe and 9700pe and sell 9800 pe or shall leave it allworthless ? if leave it all worthless will higher STT will be levied ?

anml

Already read in one article , selling options already stt paid , so need not worry , and for buying options if it is in ITM , have to sell to avoid higher stt , here in my trade , bought 7800 pe , but now it is in OTM , so thinking of leave it expire worthless , before that confirming here , if no replies here between tomorrow , will contact customer care before mkt closes . Thanks in advance .

Hello members , any ideas abt monthly options writing which would give 2% safe returns , capital 15 lakhs . strategy should be safe on both sides wherever nifty goes , should give minimum returns at expiry date at any situation should not be at loss at expiry end , is it possible ? :cool::)
U can easily earn 2 percent per month from stock market...and selling options is the best path to achieve your goals.
I can guide you for stock option selling with hedge so it would be risk free trade at its end.

Raj232

U can easily earn 2 percent per month from stock market...and selling options is the best path to achieve your goals.
I can guide you for stock option selling with hedge so it would be risk free trade at its end.
2% per month is quite low. 6% is what the target should be.. just saying.. but at least aim higher than 2%:)

Option chain on MCX exchange for gold (bullion) is quite promising
https://www.mcxindia.com/market-data/option-chain

It would be great to sell gold/bullion options while gold remains largely a rangebound commodity.

upload_2017-10-29_20-11-42.png

The volumes are quite low, so probably the premium would be on the higher side.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
See, the bid-ask price. :D 90-500, 250-500 etc
Not recommended for traders.
Even for option writers have to wait for settlement which is a big risk. There may be no buyers even price move to their favour, buying price may remain a lot higher. Prices are very absurd and unfavourable for both buyers and seller due to lack of demand and supply.

It is risky to buy sell with such highly illiquid options...
Pathetic OI, less than 100 in most of the strikes even after nerly two week passed. :clown:

Sorry not promising at all..:rolleyes: U can't sell even 5-10 lots without big slippage. :eek: U can't square off without big slippage and u'll face worst bid-ask slippage.
Demand and supply are very poor.

MCX ignored crude, gave Gold unfair 1st chance, now the whole project of MCX option is under threat. 1st impression is very bad. There is no enthusiasm at all.

I have warned here giving the Gold unfair chance would be a blunder. But who listens to traders. Common Sense is most uncommon in Market. :p :D Here people use emotions.
There was a Dhamaka plan to start MCX Options with GOLD on Dhanteras without analyzing demand supply!!! The result is in front of us. Option sellers can't sell, hedgers can't buy due to very less participants. This is because there is the complete absence of traders.