Monthly Income Plan Returns

Dear Mr. PNbalaji

Go through your thread u posted (Any one know of a site where I can purchase MIP mutual funds online? I am in US and I don't want to go thru the pain of filling forms, posting to India etc.)

I was not the person posting nor i asked for the abv matter in ur thread nor we discussed abt a middle man.

I was just helpin u as u wanted a online website where u can buy and sell talkin abt mutual funds

rest i never asked u to leave ur auditor nor i think u ever spoke abt him in the thread

no issues

regards with ur investment in MF's
Sorry, I misunderstood your reply. I will add your email id and get in touch.

Thanks for the clarification.

Thanks,
Balaji.

even my sbi trading account doesnt allow me to buy any MIP mutual funds online, but i can buy the rest of the mf's online. anyone knows any way to buy MIP mf's online?
Not sure about SBI, but standard chartered is allowing to buy other MIP plans like ICICI pru, but not reliance and principal which I am mostly interested in.

Please check out this before investing your money, remember any investment which does not beat inflation rate is of no use. The method detailed here is very safe, and the best way to generate good return on your investment.

http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess the link was removed by admin. I am very sorry as I never knew that I cant add link here. You can get the link by googling "Monthly income plan using options" the first result on search will lead you to the post 100% FOOL-PROOF MONTHLY INCOME PLAN (MIP) USING OPTIONS