2000 3.61
1999 3.69
1998 3.65
1997 3.14
1996 2.62

Your coments ??
also the market cap of the company is very low another risk

regards

As I had discussed earlier, if you want to own a perfect stock with all the perfect ratios, then you'll end up paying a very high P/E like 25, 30 or more. Modern Dairies is trading at a P/E of 2.8 . Argument stops right there. That's good enough and earnings and revenues are growing, new product lines introduced. I'm happy that I'm holding it. :)

I do agreee that the stock available at good price, its a growing industry, the prices are expected to firm up the margins are expected to improve etc

just wanted to mention that there are some more critaria that one need to be aware of before taking a plunge with money
regards
suresh

Of course no argument. I'm aware a hundreds of criterion to look for when picking stocks, if you're interested you an take a look at any fundamental analysis books.

As I said my pick of Modern Dairies was based on Risk/Reward ratio and valuation. I only provide information. Ultimately the person who invests has to make up their minds and make their decision.

Hi Everyone

I hope some of you who read my analysis on Modern Dairies, purchased it. Modern Dairies shares have been doing very well.

Please check out the following CEO message from the CEO of Modern Dairies. They are venturing into new areas of health supplements which have strong potential.

http://www.milkplus.com/moderndairies/moderndairies_ceomessage.html

Moreover the results are fantastic for the latest quarter. Annualised EPS of Rs. 10 and annualised Operating Profit Per Share (EBIDTA) of Rs. 32. And also 1:1 BONUS!!!

Modern Dairies is headed a lot higher.

Regards
Ram

Last edited:

jatayoo

As I had discussed earlier, if you want to own a perfect stock with all the perfect ratios, then you'll end up paying a very high P/E like 25, 30 or more. Modern Dairies is trading at a P/E of 2.8 . Argument stops right there. That's good enough and earnings and revenues are growing, new product lines introduced. I'm happy that I'm holding it. :)
HI
Any idea of what the ROE is?thanks.:D

Dear Ram,
I am a firm believer in fundamentals. I want to know from where can I get all the basic datas. I am interested to do a study based on fundamentals. It will be better for me if I can get all the datas and ratios from one site. Does NSE and BSE sites provide all the information?

thanks in anticipation

Nadhi

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
XRAY27 Technical Analysis 6