mkt to reach 11k till march end

hi findvikas

i agree with your analysis to a major extent. we may speak about major support and major resistance, but nothing will stop the mkt either in bull or bear. pls give me some details about wave theory and which indicator u use in intraday.

regards

findvikas

My indicators are 3 trend lines... :) make a channel on a stair down move or stair up move and look for a break out in stair up move and break down in a stair down move and wait for the price to come back in the channel and that's when you get inside the trade...

Although the WW rules says the two lines of channel MUST converge but I have traded many examples where they are not perfect WW pattern but hit the exact target. I keep a journal of my all the trades and all the waves that I find on any chart whether FX or Equities on my blog... *******************

Last edited by a moderator:
for daily trade u can use stoch with rsi .but before u buy anything confirm its underlying trend... always remember " TREND IS YOUR FRIEND".

but personally i dont believe in day trading . its to tedious better is to be medium to short term investor be a positional trader...

for elliot wave theory u can google there is lot of material available for it.

hope this will hlp

stay cautious trade safe

thanks friend

for daily trade u can use stoch with rsi .but before u buy anything confirm its underlying trend... always remember " TREND IS YOUR FRIEND".

but personally i dont believe in day trading . its to tedious better is to be medium to short term investor be a positional trader...

for elliot wave theory u can google there is lot of material available for it.

hope this will hlp

stay cautious trade safe