Mithunda's Stock tips.. enjoy

mindmithun

Everybody.. start accumalating stocks please.. risk trade is only with extra lucky money that you would have made... intraday is not the strategy for now.. as you may have seen in my previous posts.. accumalate good stocks in every dips..

mindmithun

Hey all... no one knows what the bottom is.. no one..
accumalate this...
HANUNG TOYS
ALOK INDUSTRIES
C & C CONSTRUCTIONS
UFLEX LTD.
ABG SHIPYARD
GEODESIC LTD.
APAR INDUSTRIES
GSFC
VARDHMAN TEXTILES

u won't repent.. and Jxcess... hold some kewal kiran, geodesic, uflex, vardaman and alok... but just 65% of total money u got and don't see me for another month and half...

mindmithun

remember.. I hear 5400 as bottom price of Nifty.. so accumalate with care.. it will consolidate and not rocket up I feel...

mindmithun

30-11-2010

What if this is not a trend breaker.. Nifty slips to 5660?
Intraday carries high risk so play with caution.. it may go wrong..

UFLEX BUY AT 227.65 SL 215.55 TGT 229.50-231.40-238.20
KIRIDYES BUY AT 513.50 SL 440 TGT 547-564-581.60
GMR Infra at/above: 47.26 Targets: 48.97 - 50.74 Stoploss : 45.56
Four Soft Buy 20.50 SL 19 TGT 21 Sht term 23
Steel Authority of India Buy At 178 SL 174 TGT 180-182
BGR Energy Systems Ltd Buy 693 SL 686 TGT 697-708

Accumulate
Aarey Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Chambal Fertilisers & Chemicals Ltd
UCO Bank
Great Eastern Shipping Company Ltd.
Dish TV India Ltd
ISMT Ltd

mindmithun

Well I had an interesting question put forward to some of my suggestions in my FB group.. so let me share it with you all as well..
#
JM Is it worth investing in any of them now?
2 hours ago
#
Mithun Dutta
Excellent Question Johar.. There is a process called as Bottom-Fishing.. I have my own way of doing it.. It's crude but works well for me.. When the market was at 6150+ zone I had cleared off all my long positions and took short term with intra-day positions, calls/puts/nifty futures etc.. that too with a small planned investment.. We all were expecting a market correction.. and we saw that happen in last few weeks.. yet we don't have a clear direction.. Everyone is speculating how low is low.. and there are several analysts with their studies who beam their opinions on TV about how low the market gonna be and every friendly neighborhood broker has got his view.. my experience.. they work 50:50.. Hence after a healthy correction I select scripts that recently were very popular with traders.. others includes fundamentally strong company which has dipped a good deal.. And I start accumulating these stocks in small but in enough quantities as per the portfolio I have.. Also I have a worst case level of 5400 and realistically looking at 5600.. the levels till which I've planned to buy.. if it dips further (exception a war) I won't be worried cuz it should bounce back pretty quickly after that to the level of 5600.. then the market should remain range bound and consolidate.. I will pack my clients DP with clever stock selections and also keep making intermediate profits on small high's.. use call/puts to hedge for further dips etc.. and build up a good volume before the next bull run.. in a way sure shot profit.. So my answer to your question is yes.. I say start accumulating by doing some research on the stocks.. or hire professional services who would help you with the same.. For people interested in mastering Bottom-Fishing.. you can Google it or here is an article which you can refer too... but its for bears and not the bulls... http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/JubaksJournal/HowToBottomFishForStocks.aspx?page=1

mindmithun

Intraday
Rajesh Exports
Buy above Rs 120 for target of Rs 129-234 and stop loss of Rs 115.

Tata Steel
Buy around Rs 582 for target of Rs 592-600 and stop loss of Rs 573.90.

Soma Textiles & Industries Ltd risky pick at 10.30 SL 8.88 TGT 11-12.30

mindmithun

Hey all... no one knows what the bottom is.. no one..
accumalate this...
HANUNG TOYS
ALOK INDUSTRIES
C & C CONSTRUCTIONS
UFLEX LTD.
ABG SHIPYARD
GEODESIC LTD.
APAR INDUSTRIES
GSFC
VARDHMAN TEXTILES

u won't repent.. and Jxcess... hold some kewal kiran, geodesic, uflex, vardaman and alok... but just 65% of total money u got and don't see me for another month and half...
hey Jxcess I trust you are doing fine... you may book profits on some of the above by selling 50%-70% off them.. enter them again post profit booking... I think you should now recovered the mishap and should be in green now?