MF recommendations required

Besides the above I am planning to purchase 1 or 2 units of Gold ETF every month.Is there a way to SIP in Gold ETF? I am using HDFC ISA account for MF purchases.
There is no automated way to do SIP in ETFs but if you want you can invest in Gold Mutual Funds withouth the need of Demat Account. Moreover while investing in ETF always be careful about its traded volumes. My take would be to go with GS Gold ETF.

TFL

Hi,

An advice can't be given in a plain vanilla fashion to you.
All should be part of your financial plan which includes some goals you need to fulfill right?
Only after an overall analysis, a positive or negative to your investment can be assigned.
If you are interested in a Complete Financial Planning let me know, we have a team of professionals for this.

1. First we will request some data.
2. Analyse it and prepare a report for you with regards to your goals or will go for a goal setting process if you don't have yet.
3. Upon your agreement/alteration to the report we will restructure it and will send it back to you.
4. On final agreement over our Financial Plan, the execution/re-arrangement of investments can be done via out free online mutual fund investment website or otherwise as you wish. But we are sure that no one will refuse to take out website for their investments after the finalizing of Financial Plan.

Will be doing the work as a social service and we earn from the trail commissions, just to sustain our business [Website launching in days for Free online Mutual Fund Investing].
Our Online Channel Fund Flow(RAW Description):
Money Debited from you bank account directly to AMC no thirdparty or us in middle. Payment & Platform Provider is of the leader TechProcess Solutions Ltd. as you always doing with while paying online.

Regards,
TFL.

Here is version 2 of the plan:

HDFC Top 200 - 8K - 2K x 4 days
DSPBR Top 100 - 6K - 2K x 3 days
HDFC Prudence - 5K - 1K x 5 days
IDFC Premier - 6K - 1k x 6 days
Franklin Bluechip - 6K - 2k x 3 days

Last 2 are new entrants to my portfolio. Does this make my portfolio more aggressive or risky than earlier?

One more question, though not related to this query. I have a few funds in Dividend mode. Should I redeem those before the DTC regime kicks in? Most of these funds have given good returns, but should I redeem them or transfer them to growth mode instead?