Metatrader for Indian markets

zabeen2004

it's for Forex trading not for indian exchanges sir
You cannot trade in MT4. MT4 is presently used in India for Technical charting analysis. There are paid and free vendors for MT4. As always cost matters in terms of quality and service. Search in this forum and you can find MT4 vendors free and paid.

Jai Mata Di

The top most of advantages of Metatrader 4 or 5 are,

1. One of the fastest terminal in the world. It is blessings for day traders who make frequent trades with lesser time frames (candles) like 1m, 2m,3m, 5m etc. Such short term day traders can easily ignore some minor problem like exact time synchronization etc
2. Consumes very less bandwidth, lesser than any charting software in this world. :clapping:
3. Can easily switch up to 100 tabs side by side instantly with different time frames or diff stocks.
4. Very easy to handle & easy to program/modify even with little programming knowledge also (for beginners) than many other charting software's.
5. All most all type of inbuild indicators inside MT4 and various custom indicators available easily in internet, easy to modify them or merge some of them to create better one.

There are many more advantages of using MT4....:p
I am a professional day trader and I am using (subscribed/paid) MT4 for more than 2 years for trading as my main TA software for daytrading. I am more than happy with MT4. Long Live MT4, MT5. :thumb:

Cost of Esignal is unnecessary burden for Indian Traders. They must know the difference of USD & INR here. :rofl:
If they really want to do business with Indian customers they must reduce their cost.

Happy Trading.
Cheers.

Last edited:

zabeen2004

The top most of advantages of Metatrader 4 or 5 are,

1. One of the fastest terminal in the world. It is blessings for day traders who make frequent trades with lesser time frames (candles) like 1m, 2m,3m, 5m etc. Such short term day traders can easily ignore some minor problem like exact time synchronization etc
2. Consumes very less bandwidth, lesser than any charting software in this world. :clapping:
3. Can easily switch up to 100 tabs side by side instantly with different time frames or diff stocks.
4. Very easy to handle & easy to program/modify even with little programming knowledge also (for beginners) than many other charting software's.
5. All most all type of inbuild indicators inside MT4 and various custom indicators available easily in internet, easy to modify them or merge some of them to create better one.

There are many more advantages of using MT4....:p
I am a professional day trader and I am using (subscribed/paid) MT4 for more than 2 years for trading as my main TA software for daytrading. I am more than happy with MT4. Long Live MT4, MT5. :thumb:

Cost of Esignal is unnecessary burden for Indian Traders. They must know the difference of USD & INR here. :rofl:
If they really want to do business with Indian customers they must reduce their cost.

Happy Trading.
Cheers.

Well Said.... I too a similar trader like you using MT4 as charting software for years..

Jai Mata Di

MT 4 is world best solution and trusted by millions of traders every day and adding sensex is useful to MT users here, we like to hear traders opinion on this.
Yes, adding SENSEX (Spot Chart) will be useful for traders.

Thanks for including India Vix Spot Chart. :)
Please add India Vix Future chart too.

There is also vital data missing in Nifty Daily Chart in between 2012-03-05 to 2013-01-25.

Happy Trading,
Cheers.

zabeen2004

MT 4 is world best solution and trusted by millions of traders every day and adding sensex is useful to MT users here, we like to hear traders opinion on this.
Yes it would be good. by any chance is there a possibility to add options chart for few stocks?

Thanks

kiran_thiru

i think no. because nobody was not trading on basis of sensex. so instead of that, can you add indiavix and stock options is very valuable for traders. thank you.

maneverfix

Jai Mata Di

Still unable to add Indian Markets!!!!, Somebody please explain how to add Indian Stocks.
Its very easy.

Install Gls Trader 4 first. Then do the following.
Right click on Market Watch (Shortcut Ctrl+M), then select Symbols. Then click on + sign to expand the groups of Stocks: Commodity (MCX), NCom (NSE Com), Stocks-1 (Future), Stocks-2 (Spot). Double click on them to add them inside market watch (Golden Color inside symbols window when visible under market watch). Now right click on a particular symbol inside market watch and select Chart Window to view the charts.

Hope it helps. :)

Happy Trading.