Metatrader for Indian markets

i am trying to open account but will give me demo login as well as gives only forex symbols not give me nse and commodity symbols how can i add it

LivetoTrade

i am trying to open account but will give me demo login as well as gives only forex symbols not give me nse and commodity symbols how can i add it
Right click on Symbols - select symbols, and then choose what you want, and click on show :thumb:

Anyone getting normal data on Nifty future? my GLS MT4 (on both gateways) is giving ticks after 25 seconds while firstcharting is free flowing as in NEST. Really frustrated with GLS.

Hi glsmetatrader, i have to format my laptop and all my details ie password of the software are gone. Now i have downloded the software and want to login but without password i am not able to login please help.

Regards
Debashish

Hi glsmetatrader, i have to format my laptop and all my details ie password of the software are gone. Now i have downloded the software and want to login but without password i am not able to login please help.

Regards
Debashish
You can send your login id via pm on this board (or) by gtalk : glscharts and give us remote access to reset your login id