MCX Crude Intraday Trades

zabeen2004

Covered the single lot at 6058 ! :p
I found the reason behind disturbing my thread. You are smart advertiser looking for clients???? i doubt because

the time when posted your short does not match with the price... and are you are you a superhero to exactly close you short at the lowest point:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:..... what funny super hero sir.....:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

gkpc

I found the reason behind disturbing my thread. You are smart advertiser looking for clients???? i doubt because

the time when posted your short does not match with the price... and are you are you a superhero to exactly close you short at the lowest point:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:..... what funny super hero sir.....:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
It was sheer coincidence that it got covered at lowest point. It was covered because it was a risky trade and I was getting net ~10 points ! (12 points less2 for expenses!)
You may think it as an Ad. I dont mind and also hardly care ! Thanks for visiting my thread anyways !

gkpc

Zabeen, if you seriously look at my post in your thread, I am sure you shall realise that it was not to disturb your thread ! If you get time, plz do read them agin after mkt hours. Mine was a genuine enquiry and was sure you would give reply if it was known to you.

zabeen2004

Zabeen, if you seriously look at my post in your thread, I am sure you shall realise that it was not to disturb your thread ! If you get time, plz do read them agin after mkt hours. Mine was a genuine enquiry and was sure you would give reply if it was known to you.

Originally Posted by umeshmandal View Post
Thanks to RPSVinod Rish for directing me here for input on trading Crude !

Are we using 30 minutes chart?

Can anyone translate in "English" the Sonic R strategy !? I mean to say, what is it based on : Something like :Enter when XMA High beraches XMA low and ADX is above XX value go long and SL when price closes below X indicator !

I dont use MT or AMI hence this query ! If this info is not available, please forget it.

Am going through the thread and shall revert with more queries.
Seniors, Please guide about the above query! I have the same question to ask please !
Are we aware what is going on in SonicR or are just using the indicator as is available? If the 'formula' is not Public then there is nothing to seek ! A line in reply shall be appreciated !

I really dont understand your query rather then the brightful words like "translate in English", "If this info is not available, please forget it", "Am going through the thread and shall revert with more queries"..... he didn't revertback after reading so what you expect me to answer????

Your post "Seniors, Please guide about the above query", "Are we aware what is going on in SonicR", "If the 'formula' is not Public then there is nothing to seek"...

Based on this above unneccessary questions with self reply what you expect me to answer.....

Finally if you need answer post your query with clear details in this thread and let me see if i can answer...