(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Booked -25 points

stock_mani

Sorry posting late... yesterday first trade was booked in loss of 100 points (long ) but 2nd trade (long ) gave +250 points so net +150...
2nd trade SL was almost hit & escaped by only 15 points ;) a narrow escape....

Personally i do not like when price comes back to our opposite direction whether it is pull back in upmove.... we need to put trailing SL so deep... normally 180 points in Silver & 21 points in Crude. If it is hit then all efforts will go to waste...

Normal SL is 15 points for Crude & 100 points for Silver...

Last edited:

stock_mani

Today will buy Silver @ 37650 ( above on yesterday low, positive on 30 min & 4 hr TF ) & sell below 37500 (it is contra as per my system , but will sync with 30 min & Daily TF, also will take if price will hit low 2nd time after few candles & if do not come under buy zone for today, all MA are negative )...

Last edited:

Tuna

Crude is buy but today is Wednesday so watch out. Silver for me is a buy on dips.

Tuna

placed crude mega buy order at 2936 with 10 points SL.....lets see

will cancel if price reaches 3010 before buy entry
Thats range BO game. Little expensive one but will work in direction of trend with higher probability. I prefer pullback. 3002 is definitely the level I am interested in. If we manage to get the price accepted above it, we will go for 3077 / 3100

Tuna

If I give you a system with 2R on monthly basis with 200-300 per winning run purely for positional trades on Crude without looking too much-known indicators --> will you take it? The issue is 200-300 points per month, so you miss the daily adrenaline rush of intra also have to resist 20-20 trades. I was in the dilemma of moving to this side of the game (positional) completely, but never managed it. But I guess now its time. I will put around 10X of my capital at crude for this, risk 2% will post the result on this thread.

Tuna

Closed +50 @ crude -> Long

Tuna

Thats range BO game. Little expensive one but will work in direction of trend with higher probability. I prefer pullback. 3002 is definitely the level I am interested in. If we manage to get the price accepted above it, we will go for 3077 / 3100
50% Positional longs booked , was long since 90