(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

rjshem

crude given aggressive long above 1.35 pm high 4974(breakdown failure+high volume doji green pin bar) but need to break 4986 decisively for a good upmove (5 min september mcx chart).l1 is agg buy zone also good volume in it. View attachment 28520
dint expect such a fast move it did break 4986 decisively conservative entry would be above l2.
MXCRUDEOIL2 19-Sep-2018.jpg

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Watch Silvermic breaking out, need to hold above 37450. A BOF will be a short

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna

Sir Main apka Daru piya hoon

Daru piya kutriya, Aab Goli kha

Just in case Babu bhaiya was Gabbar

Jokes apart today’s DL is crucial, coming days will tell why - in this week only. Majnu made a grave mistake today by this faked slide down

Majnu pitai ki kahani Kal sunaya gaya tha is Babu Rao Ki Baat channel pe.

Apacheindian

Observations of Richard Dennis

1. Do you feel the recent prevalence of false breakouts is related to the tremendous increase in computerized trend-following trading during the past five to ten years? Are there just too many people doing the same thing, getting in each other's way?

Yes, there is no doubt about it. In a perverse sort of way, it represents the ultimate triumph of technical trading over fundamental trading. I say perverse because it is a victory that devalues technical trading.

2. Do you think we may see the day when trend-following systems no longer work?

There will come a day when easily discovered and lightly conceived trend-following systems no longer work. It is going to be harder to develop good systems.

3. Given that, can the approaches you were using before still work with the same efficacy?

Actually, I believe that if you view the problem correctly, you can make the fact that there are many other trend followers in the market work to your advantage. I can't get too specific about the solution, because if we are right, that is pretty valuable information. To be successful you always have to be one step ahead of everyone else.

Tuna

I am out of all trade , a green day. Don’t want to make mistakes of yesterday’s. All of my setups except silver worked (usko baad Main dekhenge) - I managed to encase hardly 40% of individual swings, need to improve the setup to realising profit part.

I am sure their may be few bakwas days all setup got clicked almost same time. The waiting game starts. Now for next of the month ( since less than 2 weeks left) will be only very low risks trade else Sunny Ben ki video