(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

Apacheindian

Apache sir this is what i had meant in my post addressed to Mani sir. Catch the trend young. It does not mean that our SL would not hit. It just means that with a small SL we can see the whole swing. Now when people would get in around 4860 probably we would be exiting to reenter after retracement.
Sabka apna- apna style hain re baba..!
Mani bhau ka.. Tuna bhau ka.. Aap ka... Mera... aur Baburao ka bhi apna alag style hain..!
What matters is Bottle full of Bevda at the EOD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stock_mani

This is lesson to those who ignore HTF & carried their positions overnight. Smart money has its own mind & it have idea in advance that what will happen in future.
Carrying positions overnight along with HTF trend is safe & rewarding as well. You may get gaps in your favor not against. For intra traders it does not make any impact.

nurav

Sir going by the same logic one would have taken shorts on monday's close. (As the HTF was in sell as per you.) We had a gap up of 70 points (in which Tuna Sir Profitted and i did not carry). One cannot generalise such things. Alumini gave a BO on Monday as per you but still we have a Gap down (a big one) today. What works are the Supports and resistances.