(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
I made huge loss today. Same stunt 8x size, planned SL (5 points) , did not verify and it was not placed due to some mistake of mine. Market tanked 40 points from my entry, wiped out my 2 months profit in single trade. I am fine with it. Mistakes happened. It was a costly one though - unforced one.

Babu Rao: Khopdi Tod iska. Chaila SL daalte waqt kya soch raha kutirya? SL is not accronym for Sunny Leone, it is for stop loss. Deva Deva , utha le re baba.

Apacheindian

I made huge loss today. Same stunt 8x size, planned SL (5 points) , did not verify and it was not placed due to some mistake of mine. Market tanked 40 points from my entry, wiped out my 2 months profit in single trade. I am fine with it. Mistakes happened. It was a costly one though - unforced one.

Babu Rao: Khopdi Tod iska. Chaila SL daalte waqt kya soch raha kutirya? SL is not accronym for Sunny Leone, it is for stop loss. Deva Deva , utha le re baba.
Aaj Ramlal ke sath sona padega re baba..!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stock_mani

Gr8 video apache. I have same feelings when I look around my all positions and investments which I did in last few years. It is surely a long term thing & have given me rewards big time.
Don't bother when you are sitting on sidelines & watching others actions. It is not daily gambling & we need to stop our tendency to jump on every signal.
Just to mentioned here that we need to work hard on other options too like I do on stocks selection & get into when it is right time. You can do multiple your money within short time in stocks too. Only need hard work on research.

stock_mani

Sorry to hear that. I am sure you will gain more then it ahead.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Yeah, it was a shocker. 2 months of hardwork gone in a blink of eyes. But, its ok. I violated the sizing rule, the last massive win with that trick made me greedy, punishment was on the card. The rules of the market is unforgiving. Lesson re-learnt. Keep size same.

But BC, SL to thik se dalo, kutta kamina gadha suar ullu di ... Kya tha wo. Daru pike trade kiya to yahi hoga

Babu Rao: Ye Daru ko nahi gali dene ka re baba. ye dekh main kysa mast daru pike agla trade daalta hoon.

nurav

My rational about trading is very different from Mani Sir. I also am not gambling. You might have guessed by now that i have all the faith on my system(As i give real live trades). I feel the days of trading breakouts in HTF are gone with the operators getting so savvy and tech coming to their help.(They know exactly what the retail is looking for as a signal). The new edge is to find entries a lot earlier than the conventional BO methods of HTF. Catch em young.(Trends). I look for higher lows on retracements to go long when i get signal to go long in LTF. It has served me well. The benefits of this is that the stops are small and manageable and the risk rewards are fantastic. Even if we take the win/loss ratio as 1:1(a reasonable assesment) the RR more often than not are in the ratio of 1:10 if not more. So in 10 trades one could/would make 45 times the risk. If your system delivers a win/loss ratio of 1:2 (One win for 2 losses) with the same RR you could/would still end up making 32 times your risk. Not criticing anybody's tried and tested method. Just highlighting my thought process. Everybody to himself.(Case in point the crude trades discussed in Real times would have given 500 points(if not more) in the last less than 2 weeks, though crude realistically speaking has really gone nowhere. (always coming back to around 4740 levels on inventory days). But then i am a newbie and maybe it is beginners luck. Cheers to all and wish you all a Very Happy Independence day.

stock_mani

My rational about trading is very different from Mani Sir. I also am not gambling. You might have guessed by now that i have all the faith on my system(As i give real live trades). I feel the days of trading breakouts in HTF are gone with the operators getting so savvy and tech coming to their help.(They know exactly what the retail is looking for as a signal). The new edge is to find entries a lot earlier than the conventional BO methods of HTF. Catch em young.(Trends). I look for higher lows on retracements to go long when i get signal to go long in LTF. It has served me well. The benefits of this is that the stops are small and manageable and the risk rewards are fantastic. Even if we take the win/loss ratio as 1:1(a reasonable assesment) the RR more often than not are in the ratio of 1:10 if not more. So in 10 trades one could/would make 45 times the risk. If your system delivers a win/loss ratio of 1:2 (One win for 2 losses) with the same RR you could/would still end up making 32 times your risk. Not criticing anybody's tried and tested method. Just highlighting my thought process. Everybody to himself.(Case in point the crude trades discussed in Real times would have given 500 points(if not more) in the last less than 2 weeks, though crude realistically speaking has really gone nowhere. (always coming back to around 4740 levels on inventory days). But then i am a newbie and maybe it is beginners luck. Cheers to all and wish you all a Very Happy Independence day.
Money is important at EOD which ever strategy is used. Keep it up !!

Apacheindian

Sorry to hear that. I am sure you will gain more then it ahead.
Fikar not karne ka re baba.. Tuna bro will definitely recover from this ( with Baburao’s aashirwad of course ) He is a seasoned trader with good Logical skills and Analytical mind.

But this is a “Lesson” for all beginner and intermediate traders like most of us that if u over size the position without proper SL and with Greed in mind then you will be punished by the market, irrespective of ur trading skill-sets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk