(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Sach main kya? Wahi hoga jo dikh raha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Babu Bhai: Sahi re baba. Deva Deva uthale uthale re baba, Uday ko nahi, contra ko

I added at 91, 99 and Sqed off at 18 and 22 - manual trade, entirely avoidable - but landed in profit. Probably was itcching for trade as the positional one was just doing tu tu main main with Uday (but did not Whipped me yet again, so held for tonight as well).

Need to get rid of this old habit of this surgical strikes - lekin jab daru daale contra glass main aur babu rao piya nahi to kyse hona re baba

And chu**aap happened after we closed MCX - look at the full retracement. Kal Cheerharan of Shorts.

Ye oil market should be open for 24 hours, with 1-2 su su break. Itna beer pike trade, brake to banta re baba

Last edited:

Tuna

Question : (Consider you are putting your money on this game as well): Flip a coin, head you win, else loss - and you lost the bet. Will you really feel too bad? May be. But will it be as bad feeling like losing a trade? Definitely not, even if the money lost is same.

That is where the answer lies. Will post few pages from Gyan Baba later tonight. Do read those - Pure book $alo paroge nahi, cheat hi padlo , sayad kam aa jaye. Ek launda bhi profit zone main aa jaye (discounting the profitable one already) - will consider I did my part.

Last edited:

Tuna

Tuna

Tuna

So net net

1. Set realistic goal on profit, if you want more, deploy more. 2 rupiah leke Surma Bhopali ka Jangal kharid ne Mat Niklo

2. Trading system- if you had such a consistent mind for manual entry exit rule-following system, to make prudent decision, Aaj mere post nahi padte hote, is forum main. Don’t under-estimate your capability of making mistake (have a look into your ledger otherwise, if you wish for last 2-3 years). Delegate to a system. Winrate does not matter much, something with 30-40% is fair enough, check drawdown and recovery factor.

Check for 5 years data

3. Deployment- trade each trade with 0 expectation, just follow the system. Let it lose. In a row. Stick to size and same risk. The edge and recovery factor of the system will pull you out

4. A system with higher TF , typically 1 hour or 4 hour is better to avoid extra brokerage and less slippage. But again some system in a particular TF will not work on a particular instrument- so make the selection of system, TF and instruments with proper testing

5. Acceptance of loss before losing (this is the most important thing my game in these days):

As we don’t know (And no Bose D * knows) outcome of a trade, size it properly, and deploy only that much you want to lose if you are wrong. Then pull trigger and no scratching, it should be win or loss

6. A cool hack: this is something I have mathematically checked and will improve profit factor of a trend following system ( not the others) - Suppose you are having 2 Lakhs and optmized lot size as per system drawdown statistics of backtesting is 20 mini lot of crude. That is if I trade with 20 mini, I will end up in profit without blowing it out, regardless of consecutive loss.

Lets call it the SAFE SIZE.

What is enemy of the trend following system- whipsaws. But why we still end in profit - trending move will yield more.

Now do we know which one will lead to big move - no, Fractal break down indicates but can fail.

What I am doing, I will trade with 50% of max allowed safe size (ratio 10 qty per 2 lakh ratio). Now this is what I do. When market start ranging, I encounters the first whipsaw. I will keep size same for second trade (10) as well. Assume it is still ranging , loss - 2 in a row, erroding profits of previous trades.

But this is where the fun starts, if you backtest any trend following system (MA, or STI or something else), typically after 3-4 whipsaws at max, you will get a big trending move. After encountering 2nd whipsaw, I will increment my size by 25- 50% each trade hence forth, so here it is in an ideal case)

And I will hold the size (if we hit max allowed as per Safe Size = 20) or the one with trending move, for 2 back to back swings, before coming back to default safe size (10).

This what I meant -->

Points to be noted (so that you dont blowup):

1. System should be thorughly backtested

2. Find fund to size ratio to avoid Drawdown, I am using DD probablity with 0% for Monte Carlo numbers , I can trade with way bigger size with the money I am playing witth (no bragging), but I dont have to, I am in no hurry

3. When you increase size after 2 whipsaws (I do it by 50% after 2 whips), you never exceed your safesize

What it does, you let the market tell you when it is ready for trending move (2-3 whipsaws, means - "Kundi na khdakao raja..sidha andar aao raja" baas ready ho jao).

You never exceed your safesize though you are varying sizes - keeping yourself safely away from drawdown.

The trending move with increased size, recover the loss in whipsaws much faster and increases your system's recovery factor. Whipsaw are beautiful, I am already in love with those. LoL

Last edited:

Tuna

Yes, this is my Crude Profit (last 5 trade):

My size was 1.5x for 3rd, 4th and 5th trade (last one). Now back to 1x and this one really being notorius Uday. BTW the screen shot on earier post is Nick Swing, not my system or the one I follow, mine is more stable - less trade, more meat.

Last edited: