(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

The relation between coding and trading :

Coding - Anything in general which is clearly and logically defined and repeatable can be achieved by computer programs

Trading : you will become a successful trader when your trading rules are CLEARLY defined and you REPEAT this process without hesitation (of course after properly testing and respecting your risk)

So fir Both of these are just siblings like Kim( US) and Kim (Nk)

There are 2 (+1 hidden) problems:

1. Few of us do not belong to programming clan, which is ok. Google turned many of us into Ami B programming with ease

2. Rules are not clear or too complicated for coding, that we give up

3. Hidden problem- The urge for daily dose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Cousins like Kim(US) and Kim(NK)"
Kim Kardashian and Sumpreme leader Kim Jong Un?
Lol wut?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
You got it

Tuna

Please elaborate 3rd point.
I guess I mentioned it earlier also. If you backtest with a proper range of data you will find this -

A mechanical system with

1. High winrate and high Risk Reward will have low frequency

2. High winrate and high frequency will have poor risk and reward

3. High Risk Reward and High frequency will have low winrate

I have chosen option 1, so there are days I don’t get trades , lack of Daily Dose

Tuna

No rain , No water, full on draught !! Phew.

Tuna

Lag raha isbar Star Fishery ki sare machlian paani kud ke jaan denewali hain

Tuna

Babu Rao itni silent kiyun. Cause fishing needs some patience.

Lag raha isbar Star Fishery ki sare machlian paani kud ke jaan denewali hain

Booked at 80.

But there are 2 longs which did some favoruable movements but eventually tanked and hit SL. Deals (shorts and longs) were done from different account for same month contract. Net earning positive. Not worth the time but ok. All trades can not be a biggie.

Apacheindian

Recently I was almost scammed online due to a lapse in my firewall. I caught it at the last moment. So I recommend a securing your system even before you start trading

One of the best ways to be very secure when using your internet trading account (I m using Angel broking & Zerodha online trading platform) is to maintain high standards of vigilance both in terms of hardware, software and in terms of reporting. Avoid downloading any unknown software or programs from CNET or FILEHIPPO just because it is a freeware. Secondly, ensure that you are trading behind a firewall as that will successfully repel most of the attacks. Thirdly, always type your internet trading address directly in the address bar. Avoid using shortcuts and hyperlinks as these can be vulnerable to attacks. When your trading account opens first ensure that the web address is prefixed by https:// and not http://. This indicates that you have entered a secure area. Above all, you need to constantly cross check with trail reports. Check your order book and trade book each day and cross check with the e-contract notes that you receive. Ensure that shares come into your demat account on T+2 and money comes into your bank on T+2. A basic audit trail will protect you from a variety of operational hitches.

Sab mamu log dhyan se padhlo re baba.. nahi to Kabira speaking wale sab paisa chura lenge..!

Last edited: