Maximum Alert

no wonder my 4th Jan 2016 was before the events which followed

you will be amazed at the extent of the moves after 14th April / mid June this year.

as naughtynifty rightly pointed out, it will be a huge once in a decade opportunity to buy premium stocks at 50% or more discount after this is over

the time has arrived ; we are now sitting on a major multi decade support as far as equity markets worldwide are concerned

make your decisions wisely from here onwards

DSM

JungleLion,

A few days back you were inquiring about SIP. Now you say 'time has come' implying stocks will be available 50% cheaper as per your post in this thread.... So wondering if you have changed your decision - Are you going to defer the SIP considering 50% fall in value, or will you proceed with the SIP anyway?

the time has arrived ; we are now sitting on a major multi decade support as far as equity markets worldwide are concerned

make your decisions wisely from here onwards

Rish

Yes..in 2007 (In Monthly Chart) Yen had increased in November 2007 and Market reacted in January 2008....

Same pattern (in Monthly Chart) has established in April 2016....if history repeats...he (JungleLion) is right..

JungleLion,

A few days back you were inquiring about SIP. Now you say 'time has come' implying stocks will be available 50% cheaper as per your post in this thread.... So wondering if you have changed your decision - Are you going to defer the SIP considering 50% fall in value, or will you proceed with the SIP anyway?
my sip is in moneybhai, learning the ropes, collecting intel.

Last edited by a moderator:

deba72

People kept on calling top since 2012 and the global markets kept on going up, heavily supported by all central banks. It had frustrated the bears and made some of them ( read Marc Faber ) change their colour. Now this is not to say markets can't crash as it is sitting on a huge stockpile of ticking bombs. But it doesn't crash till it actually does. And someday it surely will. Only thing is we don't know when. Till then, people will continue the saga of predicting a crash and then hopelessly watch it going up. And someday,someone will be proved right with his call and take away all the bragging rights for the next few years. Funny situation indeed !

DSM

Rish,

If history repeats, then everyone is 100% right. The operative word is if And by the same argument, if it does not, it will be business as usual.... As Deba pointed out in his post - eventually the market will crash, as predictions have been made going back a few years. I had read about one as well warning of a big the crash (about a year back) - and it was a signal that never failed. Nothing happened, and everyone forgot about it. And the 50/200 day 'death cross' signal has happened about 5 times since 2010. And since the first signal of this crossover, the market has rallied 100%

Yes..in 2007 (In Monthly Chart) Yen had increased in November 2007 and Market reacted in January 2008....

Same pattern (in Monthly Chart) has established in April 2016....if history repeats...he (JungleLion) is right..

Rish

Rish,

If history repeats, then everyone is 100% right. The operative word is if And by the same argument, if it does not, it will be business as usual.... As Deba pointed out in his post - eventually the market will crash, as predictions have been made going back a few years. I had read about one as well warning of a big the crash (about a year back) - and it was a signal that never failed. Nothing happened, and everyone forgot about it. And the 50/200 day 'death cross' signal has happened about 5 times since 2010. And since the first signal of this crossover, the market has rallied 100%
Last year prediction ...no logic...no pattern....

I am going by facts......previous histories.....(may be our views are wrong)...

Just for sharing the information above chart.....

Anyway...we are not going to encash (if any crash) for 3000 points...

Let us see...

Market is above all...

Last year prediction ...no logic...no pattern....

I am going by facts......previous histories.....(may be our views are wrong)...

Just for sharing the information above chart.....

Anyway...we are not going to encash (if any crash) for 3000 points...

Let us see...

Market is above all...
if jpy is taken as a sgnal as you say , then we have already blasted some and brexit will seal the fate

gj weekly

uj daily

Last edited by a moderator: