Mastering the crude

jetking bhai saheb kitna kama liya crudeoil me virtual tading me ,,,me bhi thodi help kar du kya,,,,,,,,,,,,????koi help ki jarurat pade to me hu na :D:D:rofl::rofl:;);) I also nice posting in crudeoil .....me to virtual trading me ek hi din me hazaro bana sakta hu ,,,but real trading difference,,,,mujhe samagh me aa gaya he :thumb::confused:

jetking

jetking bhai saheb kitna kama liya crudeoil me virtual tading me ,,,me bhi thodi help kar du kya,,,,,,,,,,,,????koi help ki jarurat pade to me hu na :D:D:rofl::rofl:;);) I also nice posting in crudeoil .....me to virtual trading me ek hi din me hazaro bana sakta hu ,,,but real trading difference,,,,mujhe samagh me aa gaya he :thumb::confused:
arey Bond bhai,aap jaise SAMAJHDAAR trader,is choti si virtual thread mein kya kar raha hai,,,,,,???

ye jagah ap ke layak nahi hai

aap to giyani hai................

fun aside,your post is unwarranted and not worth to reply even
but i am in a good mood,so listen carefully
i am not interested in how much virtual money i can make,so i am not mentioning it anywhere in the thread
i am interested only in the testing of my method,how accurately i can predict the movement of crude
i a m using this thread as a database,so before taking a real plunge,i should be confident of my method
if you could not convert your virtual money to real money than you should spend your energy to find the fault within you,instead of laughing at others and trying to hide your frustration
hope u got the point,if not than feel free take out your frustration here
i don't mind

arey Bond bhai,aap jaise SAMAJHDAAR trader,is choti si virtual thread mein kya kar raha hai,,,,,,???

ye jagah ap ke layak nahi hai

aap to giyani hai................

fun aside,your post is unwarranted and not worth to reply even
but i am in a good mood,so listen carefully
i am not interested in how much virtual money i can make,so i am not mentioning it anywhere in the thread
i am interested only in the testing of my method,how accurately i can predict the movement of crude
i a m using this thread as a database,so before taking a real plunge,i should be confident of my method
if you could not convert your virtual money to real money than you should spend your energy to find the fault within you,instead of laughing at others and trying to hide your frustration
hope u got the point,if not than feel free take out your frustration here
i don't mind
SOORY JETKING U DISSTURABING ME ,MAI TO ABHI BACCHA HU
THODI MOUJMASTI KAR RAHA THA ,,,,AGEIN NO DISSTURB TO U
AAPKA THREAD SAAF SUTHRA RAHE YAHI MAIRI KAAMNA HE GOD BLESS U :thumb: