Markets are going to crash today

U

uasish

rsatheesf2002,

Thks i am not at all worried all my Longs in Dr Reddy / Tatachem / SBI / Nifty Fut / Auropharma ,are now in profit & normally i never carry positions home.

Asish
N.B. Deliberately not mentioning the Shorts ,which all have done well.

C

Czar

lol

Ratan: yeah no wonder all broker finally went to the temple on the day of lower circuit to ask for god's help on recovering debits from clients & surprisingly found the clients in the temple... so god solved the problem...

Tomorrow(7th Feb) mkts might go up by 0.5 - 1%.

US mkts are up on the back of good results from media giants Walt Disney Co and Time Warner Inc.But much will depend on Cisco results & Microsoft's response to yah00's refusal

Dear CZAR,
You well said. It is so cool tip. both for clients and Brokers. Brokers are nowadays crushing the clients. They block every thing. Clients are like ants in the sea waves. ?

H

hari09omkar

Yes, God should be called into the picture only on market circuits :)

That too to ask him for more money to buy when the markets open :)

But at the time of the last circuit, people took it too seriously and some went up to Him personally to ask for more money :)
Ha ha ha...Good timing.What about the lady friend of urs who trade with 5 crores? Is she one of them?

U

uasish

lol

Ratan: yeah no wonder all broker finally went to the temple on the day of lower circuit to ask for god's help on recovering debits from clients & surprisingly found the clients in the temple... so god solved the problem...
This i enjoyed along with your little poem ,wah ! Wah ! :) :)