Market warns - 18 May 2006

well im not looking for tips . as far as tips are concerned i guess traderji is way more than enough . but knowledge regarding macroeconomics is not much shared on this forum . that is why i wanted to know the name of e group :)

Harsh

CreditViolet said:
Today was definitely something special. :) Have been anticipating something like this for a few days now but still was mindblowing whn it happened..

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/9335/nifty573mk.png

Good day all...
CV
:eek:
Good to have you back,CV.........do wish we had the pleasure of your company more often.

Wishing you all the very best in all your endeavours!

Saint

Great post NK, thanks for sharing & you my friend Saint, thanks to you too for giving NK's post the gilt edge with your TA.:)

rhk

great stuff guys....

Whats your call for some long term stuff....do you think its a good time to pick up some with a long term view....any picks.

Thanks

CreditViolet said:
Today was definitely something special. :) Have been anticipating something like this for a few days now but still was mindblowing whn it happened..

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/9335/nifty573mk.png

Good day all...
CV
:eek:
Yes indeed, today was something really special which I suppose everyone was expecting to happen not just today but any day the past month & more.
Mind-blowing but not mind-boggling I suppose.

Thanks for your follow-up .png CV & sure is nice to see you back here in your element.:) :eek:

rhk said:
great stuff guys....

Whats your call for some long term stuff....do you think its a good time to pick up some with a long term view....any picks.

Thanks
Now, this is what I'd call "Fishing in Troubled Waters". ;) :D :eek:

Hello Saint and CV,

That was a great crash that happened today.In my opinion it may still come down if the market slip opens tomorrow.I am attaching a chart of nifty futures which shows that the downward target may be around 3270-3250. this region marks the 100% fall of the previous downmove from 3760.The wolfe wave target is also around this region.Can the pattern within the circle be called as head & shoulders? If it is, this also points to 3250 region. In between 3300 may act as a support.

Attachments

gvnarendra said:
Hello Saint and CV,

That was a great crash that happened today.In my opinion it may still come down if the market slip opens tomorrow.I am attaching a chart of nifty futures which shows that the downward target may be around 3270-3250. this region marks the 100% fall of the previous downmove from 3760.The wolfe wave target is also around this region.Can the pattern within the circle be called as head & shoulders? If it is, this also points to 3250 region. In between 3300 may act as a support.
Hi GVN,

Agreed on all the above except the Wolfe wave bit......never used it so do not have the moral right to comment on it.And yes on the h&s bit.

Great stuff as always from you,GV

Saint

rhk said:
great stuff guys....

Thanks
Hi RHK,

The comment by Jaideep sums it all...........stay clear for now.The time to buy has not come.

Saint

Broker Special Offers