Market to bottom out

it can be a REAL BOTTOM..or may be only a bear market rally..please go through my article in this thread only to know how i had predicted that we are near a significant bottom.

rajeshn2007

hello senior!
Ru telling that there is a reversal on the previous downtrend??
if so how did you predict it? Can you also enrich your fellow traders so that they can also benefit from your understanding, for me i cannot really comment as it it is sideway trend which could be a reversal on either way if it breaks the channel.
Cheers!
hi,
pl read the first post.
12500, we have made a bottom earlier apr-may 07
and it has held this time too.
and we are now at 15k.
at least an intermediate bottom has been formed.
we are unlikely break that low immediately
rajesh n

biyasc

and dear..oxusmorouz ..the first post was in july 2007...even at that time i was bang on target...just look at the charts...it really zoomed to 20000....did it not??? but i picked the top on 12th jan...sent my article to reuters india too....will forward it to to you..give me your mail..please.
so you are a BILLIONIORS now. congrats man.

there was a strong ,more than 1000 points rally in sensex immediately after i posted my article here on 2nd july,,made new lows after that but again took support from support levels near 12600,,and 3774..3813 as mentioned in the same article exactly 20 days ago and from there a massive 1700 and almost 500 points rallies in sensex and nifty respectively...after the bearishness was at its extreme when on 16th july FII.S sold nifty futures worth 2500 crores!!!!!!!!..we have hit a very strong bottom,,as i mentioned it will..enjoy..
hi Bhavesh,

thnx for ur gr8 post!!!

have pm'd u my email, kindly send tht article u were talking abt!!!

Thnx,

Regards.

as a short term trader,positional trader or even as a medium term investor,,,i do not understand your logic of waiting till 15500,when there was a superb entry purely on the basis of technicals,at around 12600----3800 level ???,being asuper rich using charts is out of question,,coz. it solely depends upon ones risk appetite,,but it gives me a lot of joy identifying major turning points,,,,on 2nd july i was very very clear and firm by righting that ..WE ARE VERY MUCH NEAR TO A SIGNIFICANT BOTTOM...a little less than 1.5 months and its up a hefty 3000 sensex points...isnt it worth ????

renu daga

as a short term trader,positional trader or even as a medium term investor,,,i do not understand your logic of waiting till 15500,when there was a superb entry purely on the basis of technicals,at around 12600----3800 level ???,being asuper rich using charts is out of question,,coz. it solely depends upon ones risk appetite,,but it gives me a lot of joy identifying major turning points,,,,on 2nd july i was very very clear and firm by righting that ..WE ARE VERY MUCH NEAR TO A SIGNIFICANT BOTTOM...a little less than 1.5 months and its up a hefty 3000 sensex points...isnt it worth ????

EXACTLY,,,,i have already posted regarding this level stamp of suduko,,,it is only good fro very long investor,,but ,,i think his strategy is total failure..
because when he picked the top ,,he should be able to pick the bottom also,,teh whole cream has now ,,and u say peopel to enter!!

this isb teh time to get ur positins reduce...
STRANGE....
teh ones who are in long from 3870/3900/4000 shall wiat !!! no way....eat all 1000 point run,,,an deneter again at lower levls...
suduko clients!!what will happen to them...

renu

EXACTLY,,,,i have already posted regarding this level stamp of suduko,,,it is only good fro very long investor,,but ,,i think his strategy is total failure..
because when he picked the top ,,he should be able to pick the bottom also,,teh whole cream has now ,,and u say peopel to enter!!

this isb teh time to get ur positins reduce...
STRANGE....
teh ones who are in long from 3870/3900/4000 shall wiat !!! no way....eat all 1000 point run,,,an deneter again at lower levls...
suduko clients!!what will happen to them...

renu
they will become rich and you, wiser! :D

Bottom Of 12514 not yet Confirmed :confused:

For The Short Term Sensex has To Close Above 15835, and then the Bottom of 12512 would be Confirmed. Unless and Untill Sensex Closes above 15835 it would be Rangebound between 15580 and 13800 Levels.
If 13715 is Broken, then the Bears would Gain Control Over the Market and 13200, 13000 Level Can be seen.
So if this Bottom of 12512 has to be Confirmed then Sensex in the Short term should Compulsorily Close above 15835 for at least Two to Three Trading Sessions.
Regards,
Shravani N. Hadge

rajeshn2007

Again market has bounced back from 12500 levels. markets are up 1500 points from this level ( double bottom?)
also world wide markets are fired up because of ban on short sales and lots of short squeeze.
so, atleast temporarily mkts have bottomed.
any views ?