Market ready to touch 13000

Hi MAHAMEDS,

mANY THANKS FOR THE valuable INFO.
very educating.
Happy to learn new stuff.
regards
rvlv
Hi rvlv,
Thanks for the appreciasion but please don't rely on other make your own decision this is just my thought. You should consider the fact that FII's start selling at every high So 13000 is very far they may start selling near 12000 and if they sell u have seen that how sharp market fall. We have seen in may when they sold 8000Cr. market is corrected nearly 30%. So be causious and track FII's activity. Going high is very difficult then going down now we r b/w 9000 and 13000 lets see which one we are going to reach. Remember some people are still saying it is bear market and market will fall.

Ahmed

Hi rvlv,
Thanks for the appreciasion but please don't rely on other make your own decision this is just my thought. You should consider the fact that FII's start selling at every high So 13000 is very far they may start selling near 12000 and if they sell u have seen that how sharp market fall. We have seen in may when they sold 8000Cr. market is corrected nearly 30%. So be causious and track FII's activity. Going high is very difficult then going down now we r b/w 9000 and 13000 lets see which one we are going to reach. Remember some people are still saying it is bear market and market will fall.

Ahmed
Caution: Take caution dow down -45 point even if FED rate paused.

Ahmed

Hi rvlv,

Ahmed
ya,

Now we r in B wave----c of B

When fii start selling we will enter in C of abc correction

Wat i think so

Ajit14