Malegaon Bomb Blast

pkjha30

Hi

Most of the members would ,by now, be aware that at 1.50PM two bombblasts have occured at Malegaon in Maharastra. The bombs were reportes to be placed in bicycles and parked out side a mosque where Shabe Barat festival was being celebrated.
37 people, mostly children , are reported dead. I saw the scene on TV and is aghast at the henious crimes commited by inhuman criminals who don't at all distinguish among victims.These blasts are nothing but aimed to create communal disharmony and aggravate the situation.

I deeply mourn for those who died in this senseless violence. Children don't deserve to die like this. It is our responsiblity to provide a secure and peaceful
environment to them. People of maharastra have always risen to the occasion. I hope that this be once instance to show the perpetrators of crimes that we will not cower before such crimes and that we are united in fight against such senseless violence which has no cause and does not spare women,old , infirm and children.

I condemn such acts of violence in strongest possible terms. I hope Police would be able to nab those criminals and bring them before Justice.

Pankaj:mad:

PS: One more thing which I have noted that bomb went off before a mosque where large number of people gathered for celebration. Such spots are always vulnerable from security point of view. People especially childre have died , not only because of bomb , but because of stampede and evacuation in disorderly fashion. Those who fell down got stampeded. It is high time that authorities take up the issue of training people and children for orderly evacuation in emergency situation, at least this could save few precious lives.

It is a moment of anguish,pan and sadness.irrespective of the caste and creed,children are children and they dont deserve this.
Bullet doesnt discriminate.

Dear Pankaj
I fully agree with what you wrote. My sympathies are with the sufferes. However, with deep pain and anguish, I draw your attention towards this fact. Just wait for another two or three days. See how these dirty politicians will fall over one another to build up vote banks even on these tragedies. It is disgusting. Some will try to make money on these tragic incidents. Be it famine, be it flood, be it bomb blasts, be it war all that matters to some of our leaders is only corruption and more corruption and corrcuption at every available misfortune (they read it as opportunity) to make money and to hang on to power. Will some of our politicians ever learn that there is something called decency?

I echo the sentiments of PK and others ... a most abominable act .... how would the perpetrators fell if one of THEIR kids met such a fate ?

AGILENT:(

Friends,

What Pankaj has written is absolutely correct. We have amongst us ogres and devils for whom the sanctity of life has little meaning. Unfortunately, all too often common people fall prey to their ideas and aid and abet their terrorist activities. To all who carry out such activities in the name of whatever god they worship, my question is can you hold your head high when you face Him knowing that your actions have ended the lives of many children and maimed many others?

May God provide the perpetrators with the punishment they deserve. May he also provide solace to the kith & kin of the victims.