Making a Autotrading Utility

mastermind007

Hello Guys

I am software programmer who is recently attempting to develop this. I have developed Excel Sheet that identifies trades but time of entry is very narrow so I too need such software. Any idea.

ClientID = ParamStr("ClientId","000000");
Symbol= ParamStr("Symbol","NIFTY13APRFUT");
Price=NumToStr(C,8.3,True);
Quantity=Param("Quantity",1,1,100,1);
OE = ParamList("Order Execution","Immediate,On Candle Completion",1);
AT = ParamToggle("AutoTrade","No,Yes");

if(OE=="On Candle Completion")
{
Buy=Ref(Buy,-1);
Short=Ref(Short,-1);
Sell=Ref(Sell,-1);
Cover=Ref(Cover,-1);
}

AplliedQuantity=IIf(LastValue(Buy) AND LastValue(Cover) OR LastValue(Short) AND LastValue(Sell),Quantity*2,Quantity);
RefNumber = Nz(StaticVarGet("RefNumber"));
Checkdt=Nz(StaticVarGet("lastdt"));
dt = LastValue( DateTime() );
Cond=LastValue(Buy) OR LastValue(Short) OR LastValue(Sell) OR LastValue(Cover);

if(AT)
{
plus = CreateStaticObject("Nest.PlusApi");
if(plus)
{
plus.SetObjectName(ClientID);
if(Cond AND Checkdt != dt )
{
if(LastValue(Buy) OR LastValue(Cover)){plus.PlaceOrder("BUY",RefNumber,"NFO",Symbol,"DAY","LIMIT",AplliedQuantity,Price,0,1,"NRML",ClientID);}
if(LastValue(Short) OR LastValue(Sell)){plus.PlaceOrder("SELL",RefNumber,"NFO",Symbol,"DAY","LIMIT",AplliedQuantity,Price,0,1,"NRML",ClientID);}
StaticVarSet("RefNumber",RefNumber+1);
StaticVarSet("lastdt",dt );
}
}
}

Can u add some thing in this from gfdl-nest plugin

Hi
hrishi9000's afl is good except for a very minor glitch ,which, I hope, he would rectify soon. It works only with Nest plus. It is semi automatic like gdfl plug in.

I have used robo trade for a month and it is a very robust one. It works with Odin, Nest plus and NOW.
Trading is 100% automatic. You can link it with your own afl. It is versatile in operation. But it will set you back by Rs.1,600.00 P.M.

All the gimmics of gdfl can be incorporated one by one as modules by the senior members with programming knowledge. The first one can be manual trading and then line Pair trading etc.

I strongly believe that algo trading is the future and is required if one has to survive the market.

P.S. Neither I have commercial interest in robo trade nor I am marketing it for them. The above info is provided for the information of the members of the forum.

SRJC

Hi
hrishi9000's afl is good except for a very minor glitch ,which, I hope, he would rectify soon. It works only with Nest plus. It is semi automatic like gdfl plug in.

I have used robo trade for a month and it is a very robust one. It works with Odin, Nest plus and NOW.
Trading is 100% automatic. You can link it with your own afl. It is versatile in operation. But it will set you back by Rs.1,600.00 P.M.

All the gimmics of gdfl can be incorporated one by one as modules by the senior members with programming knowledge. The first one can be manual trading and then line Pair trading etc.

I strongly believe that algo trading is the future and is required if one has to survive the market.

P.S. Neither I have commercial interest in robo trade nor I am marketing it for them. The above info is provided for the information of the members of the forum.

SRJC
Dear SRJC,
Thanks for your prompt reply. If i do auto trading with this plugin afl it cost's me just Rs.295/month ie nest plus subscription. This plugin works with any data feeder. I use a free data feeder utility which is live 1 sec delay Nifty FNO and cash with backfile.
If some good features is added in this plugin afl, auto trading can be done in just 295/month.

Thanks,
Hrishi.

ocil

Dear SRJC,
Thanks for your prompt reply. If i do auto trading with this plugin afl it cost's me just Rs.295/month ie nest plus subscription. This plugin works with any data feeder. I use a free data feeder utility which is live 1 sec delay Nifty FNO and cash with backfile.
If some good features is added in this plugin afl, auto trading can be done in just 295/month.

Thanks,
Hrishi.
No auto trade is nest. You have to click to place the order.

I TALK VTH THEM
IT works vth nse and mcx but not ncdex:confused:

can t understand same amibroker same strategy same odin

but can t work for NCDEX:annoyed:

Dear SRJC,

Thanks,
Hrishi.
Sir Which datafeeder you are using