Make Your Pc " Free Nifty Chart Tv"

GOD willing, i have downloaded the RAR file and the chart opend fine.
but!
How to change the the chart to a candle stick type, also if we'd like to change other features like Slow/Fast stochastic
any inputs?

Hello Friends

I have enclosed herewith a small util which needs to be copied to one's C drive after expanding it from the rar file.

This util is to see nifty real time yahoo charts form your hard disk instead of visiting any website and wasting your bandidth on website advertisements
you can with this util make your pc your "Nifty Chart Tv".

This is 100 % free without any data subscription for real time nifty charts
and also free from advertisements too.

Requirements
1.Internet Connection
2.Visit yahoo finance and login with your yahoo id and keep your self logged to yahoo finance so the cookies are in the ie cache
3.Start the Application by double clicking any one of the html page and your Nifty Chart Tv starts charting realtime nifty

Now double click any one of the *.html page provided in the rar which u need to expand it to a dirrectory as c:\NSEYAHOORT or any other dir as per your choice.

On double clicking the *.html page it will open up in your browser but it will ask you whether to allow the blocked content .
This is ie security

say yes
All is safe because there is nothing harmfull the swf files are the original yahoo files so no worry about virus
The pages refreshes it self every 1 min
ENjoy Real time nifty charting for 1000% free without advertisement

Anyone is free to improve upon this util with more utils but please do post your improved version or the link for the same here.

Due to limitation of 100kb to upload the file i am sending the link for the file to be downloaded
http://www.4 s h a r e d .c o m /file/73222035/ac910c5d/NSEYAHOORT.html

Enjoy Realtime "Nifty Chart TV" for free from your hardisk

sanjayt
pls friends could you help me. i downloaded http://www.4[/url] s h a r e d .c o m /file/73222035/ac910c5d/NSEYAHOORT.html
and extracted rar also. could you tell me how it will work for getting live nifty real time chart. pls help me at the earliest

On double clicking the *.html page it will open up in your browser but it will ask you whether to allow the blocked content .
This is ie security

say yes
All is safe because there is nothing harmfull the swf files are the original yahoo files so no worry about virus
Hi Sanjay,

Tried opening the .html links in IE, Chrome and Firefox but Flash Player Settings Manager doe not allow me to download content on my PC... i tried changing the settings and restarting, but it isn't working.

Kindly help.

Akash.