make money with these levels

:rofl::rofl: funny but true and 90% accuracy :D
What so funny for 90% accuracy...
Ive also posted live hourly chart to... See that from last 2 weeks...is in buy call...

See the weekly charts too.. So much of accuracy in buy & sell calls...

Any ways I've posted for the ones who r interest to be guided...
Not compulsion to trade....:)
Just follow the charts for a couple of days & you will get to know

Any ways would like a thank you if u guys like my posting

Till November, India has made 17.6% LESS revenues than last year, spent 10% more and borrowed 89% more. Wow.

The fiscal deficit is 353,000 cr. till November; budget was 412,000 cr. for full year. Jai ho.

And don't let our "only" 6.9% growth fool you. Our GDP grew a nominal 16%. We managed to grow central govt. TAX revenues a piddly 8%

And worse, we have STILL not figured out how we'll pay for the oil subsidy. That's a whopping 97,000 cr. till November. 4 more months to go.

vikrit

What so funny for 90% accuracy...
Ive also posted live hourly chart to... See that from last 2 weeks...is in buy call...

See the weekly charts too.. So much of accuracy in buy & sell calls...

Any ways I've posted for the ones who r interest to be guided...
Not compulsion to trade....:)
Just follow the charts for a couple of days & you will get to know

Any ways would like a thank you if u guys like my posting
i wrote in light mood, was not pointing to ur levels.
it was an answer you asked about tv analyst,
and i meant it is funny what repo they have that whenever they say buy, just sell and vice versa. but its true and people use it.

about 90%, whenever we talk in %, if not backing up with some backtesting data, it is just an assumption and value is approx. 2nd thing percentage cant assure you profit. lets say first 5% will go wrong, and wipe out ur capital, afterwards even if 95% will be correct you cant do anything without capital.
so, as betting against tv analyst is also not having 100% accuracy, and i didnt have enough or any stored data to backup so wrote 90% (most of the times correct).

you are doing good by guiding others. so keep it up. but my two suggestions (you can ignore if dont like)

1. avoid taking things personally. i didnt post to pinch or with wrong intentions but others can, best solution take those posts lightly, and if anybody repeat it, then rather than argue just click on right corner exclamation mark for report the post. mods will take care.

2. as you are guiding, and expecting people will follow & trade, plz double check before posting any levels b/c its about money.

Ok ok... No prob...

And regarding my charts.. See.. Its nifty future....
All SL are around 20-25 points...but when the call works right its 100+ points profit...
Just go through the charts once. ..look @SL....

All calls r working 90% accurate....

I know its regarding money. In fact I'm also a one who lost huge amount when I traded like a blind man walking on the road try to cross a road by just listening to the sounds....

But now I'm guided with the technical charts....
I'm seeing 90% right calls personaly. ...

That's the main reason I started this threat can I know how painful it is when wee loose money in the market...
So wanted to guide... I'm not asking any one to trade my levels...
Just hoping this will help

EagleOne

Sorry for the mistake its

Nifty is still on a Buy call...
Long with sl of 5170 (Nifty Spot)....
The hour nifty closes below 5170 in hourly charts go ...short... Will post SL for that once it closed below that....
Oh man, I wish you had left 4170 alone. You would have achieved the impossible: 100% accuracy! :p :lol:

(Don't mind. Just having laugh. Seriously 5170 is not a bad SL.
Your charts are good. You sound level-headed in your posts. Well, all the best to you with your thread. See you around. :))