lowest brokerage in commodities

Re: Lowest brokerage in commodities & Turnover Tax

jaymata di
to all member"s of this forum

i give you my calulation of my comdity a/c

my brocrage is 1/2 paisa (globe capital)

mcx fee :- 2 per lac

if i buy cru oil @ 3670

& sell it @ 3680

profit is see rs 1000 but after deducting charge
turnover
3670 x 100 = 367000
3680 x100 = 368000
total = 735000

means brocrge is 735000 % 0.005 =37 + 3.8(st) = 40
mcx fee 735000 % 0.002 = 14.7 +1.5 (st) = 16.2

total charge 56.2

profit 1000 - 56.2(charge) 943.8
You haven't calculated stamp duty? :D:

Dear all

i am trading with one good company they give 4 times exposure form our money. and good support technical Analise chart in trading platform.did you think how much they brokerage ?????

0.01%

it is true .. any one what this contact +909500365676 or [email protected]

thanking you

have a nice trading

Regards
Devanathan B

OneIndia
Good info iGuru,

But Stamp Duty @ 0.002% differs state wise, But if we do more trading the stamp duty will settle at max Rs.50 in AP and Rs.250 Mumbai ( Per day wise )

Example if we do only 1 lot crude oil perday as you mentioned, it charge 0.002%
But if we do more then 10 or 20 lots, the stamp duty will settle at max rs.50 in AP and Rs.250 in Mumbai for MCX
May I Know OneIndia, on which website i can find the following........
1) Turnover Charges.........What Percent It Is?
2) Service Tax?
3)Stamp Duty.....State-Wise
4)Education Cess..?
I mean what are the total Extra Taxes/Charges On Commodity Future Trading on MCX and where we can get all these Update/Latest Rates...?
If you will provide the detail URL's of all the Govt.Web-Sites like FMC/IT/NSDL..then it'll be helpfull to al newbies

I have a friend of mine who is a subbroker in angel who takes the lowest brokrege of 0.005% that is half paisa. i think this is the lowest brokrge which he takes from me also. my volume is daily 1 CR. in currencies and commodities and brokrege charged is Rs.500 on buying and Rs. 500 FOR SELLING. I am ding jobbing in the market.

Sameer

Last edited:
hi Netman
can you tell me where in Bonanza did u get 1 paisa brokerage. i mean which branch or something like that.
i have a friend of mine who is a subbroker in angel who takes the lowest brokrege of 0.005% that is half paisa. i think this is the lowest brokrge which he takes from me also. my volume is daily 1 CR. in currencies and commodities and brokrege charged is Rs.500 on buying and Rs. 500 FOR SELLING. I am ding jobbing in the market

the brokerage is important check wether there are hidden charges. RK GLOBAL there are hidden charges other than the 9 per lot and 899 they charged 600 per crore transaction charges whereas actually it is 250 per crore lot of brokers do that we just see what they say as brokerage we miss to calculate the other hidden charges check that.now im trading with procon check indiaprocon website they give unlimited trading at fixed brokerage 3000 per month and 250/- per crore transaction charges ,if we dont want fixed brokerage they also give at .01 PAISA also fixed brokerage is good for intraday trading because even if u catch the minimum pip it's a profits services is good enough no hidden charges

currently i trade only in stocks, nifty derivatives (F&O) and got .02% for futures and 40 rs flat for options...

Now I am planing to move to commodity trading.Can someone help me to find out lowest brokerage in commodity futures and currency...

Please mention if the broker insist to trade for higher volume to continue getting lowest brokerage.
hello, you can join Bezel stock brokers , that company offers 10rs./lot in f & O and commodities and in currency 5rs./lot. company no. is 011-43180312