Low Cost Brokerage Options & Futures - R K GLOBAL IS IT WORTH

Hi abhishek
As per my knowledge you are still paying much.If you trade in quantity then it is very good but for small quantity like 25 ,50 ,100 tata steel is very high
Suppose you put a limit to buy 100 tata steel and it comes in three part
then what ?
Look at one of my transaction

buy tata steel 169 at 516.44 = 87278.36
sell tata stel 169 at 516.85 = 87347.65
Gros profil = 69.29

Total Turn over = 174626
Borkerage 0.025 = 43.66
stt 0.025 on selling side = 21.83
ser tax 11.64 on brokrage = 5.08
Nse charges0.00325 on T.o = 5.68
Stamp duty 0.002 On T.O = 3.49
sebi tax 0.0001 ON T.o = 0.17

So total my brokrage = 79.91 (174626 % 0.046 )
with all taxes

My net Loss =69.29- 79.91
I have to pay my broker =10.62

I dont know why there is different in service tax but this is avarage

Hope this May help
Thanks
Hi kuthapi !!!

Yes you are right !!! but in case of Tata Steel i have experienced that whenever you ask for a larger quantity, it takes time to accept the total shares :annoyed:
As a trader you should immediately buy & sell !!!
With a larger quantity it is little difficult !!!!

Whenever there is a huge volume, no problem :thumb:

By the way , which is your broker ???????
is he cheaper than RK ?????

hi Abhishek
I am currently with india info and angel.
You can get 0.025 on intraday with any broker
So if you are trading in small quantity then rkg is not cheaper for u

Thanks

Hey Guys
I started this thread for people to come & share the Low cost brokerage for options & futures trading specially R K Global. As we all know R K Global is the least brokerage charging Broker in the market. Till now I had not seen any of the brokers who are giving so least charges.
In case of F & O normally other brokers are charging around 80-90-100 or more per lot which is 8 to 10 times higher than RKG i.e. 9/- per lot.
I am trading through them for Options & its good.
On negative side there server goes down some times which may be risky.
Currently they are in updation of there main server, I hope after that we will not face as such any problems.
The way they had got there web based trading version design is mind blowing which is designed by Financial Technologies Ltd.

Guys Please comments & discuss any more issues or points you had come through.

Thanks

AshPats :clapping:
using RKGlobal since last 6 months...no doubt brokerage is good , representatives are ok...but ODIN sucks..so much so that it hangs often especially now a days...and you guess right about hang time.when you need to squareoff or book profits...connection busy error when you try to logon almost three times daily..if connection lost...then error user is already logged etc...i m really pissed of with this software...but other times order execution fast etc..now NIFTY FUT margin is also reduced @ 8.03 % ....24154 for 1 lot nifty future....new cheap broker zerodha is charging flat 20 rs per order..no matter how many lots..so good for high lot players in options and futures,...

balab

ODIN is very finicky about the system used and its cleanliness...I found that at home it was bad, then formatted and put windows 7 and a fresh install of ODIN and all its problems were cured. RKG is the only way to go now, after tasting profits in options after a long time due to Rs 9 brokerage. I used to think nobody can make profits in options :)
It has been a flawless system for me so far, nearly 2 months using it. RKG is a gift to day traders and volume traders. I don't see why anyone would require any other broker. I've tried many. All have some deficiencies and annoyances, not found any with RKG after sorting out software issues. Even the web version is pretty good (apart from 15 mins downtime here and there) but ODIN is rock solid 9am to 5pm (MCXSX closes 5pm for those wondering)