Lost Huge Money

for Investing i have this "Average Strategy"

1. find 52High and 52Low of any scrip
2. buy at 52weeks average (52High - 52Low /2)
3. Sell at 52weeksAverage+52High/2

example:
nagarfert: 52High = 89 52low=11

1. buy below 52weeks average (ie., 50)
2. sell at 89+50/2 = 69.5

95% successful in 3months.

biyasc

I dont want to invest, i want to become a trader want to make small amout of money every day..... successful person please give a head start..... please dont adivse me to invest for long term............
I calculate my earnings by month end, I do not calculate the gain/loss on daily basis.

I take maximum 10 trades (intraday) in a month & 5-7 trades ends with losses. so there is no chance for me to count money on daily basis.

There are few experts (cv, asish, saint) who is calculating their profits on daily basis. Hope they will help you.

biyasc

I'd like to share my daytrading strategies. I'm also working on Momentum Day Trading:

1. Watch for scrips with TotalBuyQty >= TotalSellQty
2. Enter the trade
3. put a stop loss 1% below
4. wait for a percent profit and make that stoploss into a trailing stop.
this is a common method used by wide peoples. i would like to add few more points with it.

1. At the last hour Watch for scrips with TotalBuyQty >= TotalSellQty & scrips are making new highs.
2. Enter the trade

looking for some expert advices.

biyasc

this is a common method used by wide peoples. i would like to add few more points with it.

1. At the last hour Watch for scrips with TotalBuyQty >= TotalSellQty & scrips are making new highs.
2. Enter the trade

looking for some expert advices.
but i am not sure about the transparency of buy/sell qty. because there are lots of pendings orders which are disclosed.

H

hari09omkar

1. TotalBuyQty>=TotalSellQty is 80% profitable for me.2. Price Spread is 30-50% successful
3. scalping is 20% (3-5 times in a day)

CV, Please provide your insight. kindly enhance my system.. thanks.
An unwanted insight from hari williams: Trade 8 consecutive days with this buyqty>sell qty,and u can see the profitability may become just a shift of the zero from right side to the left side (i.e. 08 %).