Looking for some trusted advisory for ncdex/mcx

praveen taneja

If you want to lose better try urself Kisi na kisi din kamana sikh jaoge wo log bhi tukka marte hain

watch on TV all biggest analyst of India are there par

Sabke Kutte Fail

mehtaka

Hello Frnds,
I am not against any of you nor i am with those advisory firm. Myself I am a trader and trade according to my research.
I dont believe to those who come up and say that my calls are giving 100% returns and you will double your money in a shot span of time. This itself says that the fellow is a fraud or just taking his chance in research with the others money.
Coming to those who genuinely provides calls, Just ask your self, whether you have sincerely traded to all the calls they had provided? i am sure, not many of you. I am not blaming you, but its a human nature. Out of 10 calls first 5 calls got out in loss, we dont initiate the 6th call , which eventually covers the entire loss and comes out in net profit.
You yourself research on any one script/commodity, make your system, you will see that der are more of negative calls than positive ones, still the system is making profits.
My point/suggestion would be, If you opt for any advisory (geninue one :p), ask them few questions like
1. How much capital i need to bring on.
2. What could be the maximum drawn down i should expect, if you trade on all the calls provided by them.
3. Whats their profit expectation.
4. Past performance doesn't reflect the future performance, but still have a look.
5. Are der more of market orders or the limit orders.

Either you trade on each and every call provided by them, or else select few scripts/commodity and trade on that calls only.
I am a commodity trader, and i trade in 9 commo ( Alum,Cop, Zinc, Lead, Nickel, Crude oil, Natural Gas, Gold, Silver). These are my " Nav ratana's ".
To trade in all of them Meag commo, you req atleast 7-9 Lacs and the same if you trade in minis you req 2-4 Lacs.

Hope this info was fruitful.

prabit

Hi friends, can anybody tell me in mcx what is the margin requirement to trade in silver. I trade in nifty, because of time flexibility , I am thinking of trying commodity.

mehtaka

Hi friends, can anybody tell me in mcx what is the margin requirement to trade in silver. I trade in nifty, because of time flexibility , I am thinking of trying commodity.
Margin is arnd 10%.
If the volitility increase they increase the margin.

So ona safer side ..keep the account with 20-25%.

johnnypareek

:confused:I have just started intraday trading in MCX and NCDEX and lost money. I have come to this site Traderji.com and found I lack info to trade successfully. I have to learn technical analysis and other tools. Can you suggest some good and trusted advisory for intraday tips in NCDEX? Plllzzzz Help.

Not sure , but may be this can help u a bit

HTML:
http://www.traderji.com/commodities/82641-johnny-day-trades-idea.html#post777865

As we all know that commodity market is high action and drama market. Here is a basic observation that worked with my colleague when he started trading into commodities. Before entering into the commodities market (especially crude oil), he actually observed oil and gas sector closely for 6-8 months. I

It might work for beginners. Meanwhile try tracking websites like moneycontrol and investing.com