Looking for broker with low brokerage for F&O

Unicon, being in the market, charge the lowest brokerage because we understand the value of your money. The brokerage is the cost of your recurring. The brokerage amount varies from company to company. If there is the highest volume trading then lowest brokerage will be charged. Apart from the brokerage you will have to pay maintenance charges for an annual.

Guys, in today's scenario there are so many brokers and everyone has something special to offer in terms of plans or services. If you are trading smaller quantities, you can try the gazillion full service brokers available - I have an account with 9 of them.

However, considering the title of the thread 'low brokerage for F&O' it is a nobrainer to decide who the best broker is. Undoubtedly, my vote goes to Zerodha - not just for cost but also for the opportunity it creates for you as a trader. There is no advance brokerage commitment, there are no catches whatsoever. You just pay for what you trade. If you don't feel like trading, don't trade. Simple.

Go with Zerodha - Discount broking is not a concept anymore in India - It's a reality. Profit from it.

moon_moon

hi ppl
recently my broker asked me for my bank statement for last 6 month,, but i am little uncomfortable about that,, i mean how can you show others what is going on in your account,,

reply needed
bye

lvgandhi

hi ppl
recently my broker asked me for my bank statement for last 6 month,, but i am little uncomfortable about that,, i mean how can you show others what is going on in your account,,

reply needed
bye
For Trading in derivatives you have to give either the bank statement or IT return acknowledgement copy.