Votes: 64 94.1%
  • Useless

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rajputz

Check Amtekindia: -

CCI got a nice Trendline Breakup, Stochastic and RSI diverging, Macd also diverging above 0 line where buys are intitated on crossover. Moreover there can b further test after the increased volume yesterday....long only above 68

rajputz

Check bajaj-auto....looks like the shoot can come....although i am not sure cause nifty is unsuggestable tomorrow due to that interest hike news....but still its giving buy long above 1860, stochastics are weak, rsi is holding good, CCI also steep, with ADX cutting....check guys...Although weak stochastics, tell me to be cautious for it...:D

rajputz

IDBIBANK showing the same pattern to me as for balram chini...giving Zero Line reject near the 20 and 34 ema. I consider it as another trendlines. Whenever the price bounces back through these region, it shows a continued trend move(Most of the time)...Looking for shorts at current levels...banking is already in danger due to Interest hike...

Check aban: -

I would like to go short at 1220....what do others say about it....CCI showing Failed ZLR, Stochastic RSI down, Macd giving negative divergence....

Check bajaj-auto....looks like the shoot can come....although i am not sure cause nifty is unsuggestable tomorrow due to that interest hike news....but still its giving buy long above 1860, stochastics are weak, rsi is holding good, CCI also steep, with ADX cutting....check guys...Although weak stochastics, tell me to be cautious for it...:D

I would suggest shorting ABAN below 1199

and buy BAJAJAUTO above 1880 (if the overall market is bullish)

rajputz

Simmilar expectation from Relinfra....consolidation period seems to be 3-4 days...after that will start to rise....check it out...

Status
Not open for further replies.