List some Free Must have tools for a trader

Class

Re: What is expiry day and its significance

Futures and Options are derivatives of the stock market. They enable F&O traders to benefit from the stock market without owning the shares if they so wish. You might say, that they 'gamble' on the price of the underlying asset (the price of the share) going up or down.

This doesn't directly affect your shares but the relationship, if there is one, is that the number of people betting that the share price will go up or down can influence share holders to buy or sell the share.

Hope this helps.

I have 5 shares of IDFC @ 158 ..... So how does expiry of Futures and Options Contract affect my shares also.. what is the relationship between this. Kindly forgive my dumbness, i am learning..

rkkarnani

Re: What is expiry day and its significance

I have 5 shares of IDFC @ 158 ..... So how does expiry of Futures and Options Contract affect my shares also.. what is the relationship between this. Kindly forgive my dumbness, i am learning..
If interested you may stuidy this easy to understand write up about Futures and options :

Download from this link :

http://tinyurl.com/czz7uk

Can We do trading in US Stock market

Hi,

I wanted to know if we can do trading in US stock Market.

If yes, kindly let me know what is the procedure..

Regards,

Vicky.:)

rkkarnani

Re: Can We do trading in US Stock market

Hi,

I wanted to know if we can do trading in US stock Market.

If yes, kindly let me know what is the procedure..

Regards,

Vicky.:)
Officially you caanot do margine trading outside india!! Unofficially there may be N number of ways!!! Have bben told that you can Invest in stocks abroad!!! Try to Google it, u may get some answers!!