List of Fundamental Stock Screener

Stockhive looks pretty but I am having a hard time finding the scanning department which is what the chap is seeking...

Actually stockhive looks to be similar to a place that issues recommendations..... alerts..... and they may also be connected to the promoters of the securities they recommend...

kkseal

another one and better one.

www.stockhive.com

and its worth registering, only requires to put ur email and password, havent got any email (spam) from them yet.
Finally a site that provides the EV ratios (the accuracy will still need to be tested though) and not just for the Index/F&O stocks but plenty more. Thanks for posting the link.

BTW, do you know of any site that provide the Cash Flow ratios? (P/CF or P/FCF) and (hoping against hope) the PEG? Calculating by hand is a real pain. (And i don't think any Fundamental data-provider in India will provide all i need; so have to be gathered from different sources)

Regards,
Kalyan.

I have found a very good stock screener in Screener.in. This website is meant for indian markets, has consolidated and standalone results for last many years, and even lets you define your own Financial ratio depending on balance sheet entries. You can write your own formulas and use any suitable combination of of ratios to screen for stocks.

I think its the best currently available for Indian Stocks.