Linkon's AFL collection...

TradersZone

People Collect Afls And Keep With It And When Two Friend Meets They Talk Ahaa I Have This You Have This Ohh You Have That Afl Ohhh That's HolyGrail Ohhh Give Me ....

Or One Person Collecting Afls From Years After He Came To Knows It's Useless So They Will Open Website Or Forum Or Thread That And Share All Afls To Other People Who Are New This Things Keep Going Going Going.....

Did Anyone Notice How This Afl Are Old

Chk Date When This Afl Invented Mostly Are 2005-06

Some Are New But Base Are Old Afls Only...Mostly Old Wine New Bottle

People Collect Afls And Keep With It And When Two Friend Meets They Talk Ahaa I Have This You Have This Ohh You Have That Afl Ohhh That's HolyGrail Ohhh Give Me ....

Or One Person Collecting Afls From Years After He Came To Knows It's Useless So They Will Open Website Or Forum Or Thread That And Share All Afls To Other People Who Are New This Things Keep Going Going Going.....

Did Anyone Notice How This Afl Are Old

Chk Date When This Afl Invented Mostly Are 2005-06

Some Are New But Base Are Old Afls Only...Mostly Old Wine New Bottle

ha...ha...ha....lol.....it's true :lol::lol::clapping::clapping::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

TradersZone

One More Thing Linkon Brother Tested 12000 Afl Still He Didn't Found One Holy Grail That's Why He Shared And That's Truth...I Know It's Bitter For Who Share But What Can I Say

Now What Your No. Of Testing You Knows ;)

linkon7

AFL don't make money...! One needs to see the chart and know whats happening. Understand the structure. Know who is in control and how aggressive they are. Its when one group is under stress and are forced to act.

Once u are able to see the market as it is... then any afl will start making money for you....!

praveen taneja

AFL don't make money...! One needs to see the chart and know whats happening. Understand the structure. Know who is in control and how aggressive they are. Its when one group is under stress and are forced to act.

Once u are able to see the market as it is... then any afl will start making money for you....!
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Bro can you make an afl for tukka trading or sixth sense:p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
linkon7 Options 170
VJAY Options 10
linkon7 Options 36
linkon7 Day Trading 477
linkon7 Options 17