Life and Journey of a Trader

sibu3168

Hi,

Now the main question is why I am doing this?

First, from my experience, I have seen that the major factor behind the success of a trader is self accountability. It is not greed, fear or hope. These are all theoritical aspects as we are all human beings not saint. So these things will be always attached with us every time and at every field.

Why most of the traders fail at trading? The answer is they lack self accountability. Whatever they do in the market, they assign some fancy excuse with them. In that way, they get an another chance to commit the same mistake again. When I analyse my trading, I found, when I was in job, my performance was far better. But when I tried it for myself, I faultered here. Because, when at job, I was answerable to somebody (i.e. my Boss). But here, nobody was there to ask me why you have done this. In that way, gradually some unwanted trade entered into the game and spoiled the whole thing.

In fact, I am not worried about profit/loss in trading, these are the part of the game. The main question is how you stick to your gun. Since I want me to be accountable to myself, so I have decided to flash my call here so that at least in that way I can keep a check on myself.

In fact, in today's trading, as per my plan there was one trade and there was no second trade. So I restraint myself from taking second trade. It was possible because I flashed my call in real basis. So I had taken extracare in deciding a call.

At the closing time I've taken 2 lots of GBPINR @ 85.56. Due to the lack of time, I am not able to flash it. Let us see what happens tomorrow.

With Best Wishes

sibu3168

Hi,

Rationale behind Today's Trade.

(1) USDINR came to its 200 DMA which was around 53.70.

(2) Today's low was 53.71.

(3) Again it was near its daily trendline.

(4) In 15 Min. chart it was highly oversold. So when it formed a bullish engulfing cover and supported by Hourly chart, I initiated the long trade with Stop Loss below today's low.

With Best wishes

sibu3168

Hi,

One more request to everybody, if someone initiates a position as per my call, please do not post it here within the market time. After the market hour, you may post here. If you post within the market hour, it will psychologically pressurise me.
So please don't do that.

Thank You

sibu3168

Hello,

Good Morning everybody.

After 15 minutes market will open. Let us hope for the best.

Yesterday I have taken a BTST position in GBPINR @ 85.56 (2 Lot).
Since all the pairs have made some reversal sign and GBPINR has entered into highly oversold territory. So I decided to take a position in that pair.
Let us see what market has stored for us.

With Best Wishes

sibu3168

Hi,

With overnight position such type of loss sometimes happens. After all these are the part of the game. So we should not bother by the outcome. With the current strategy, I have made profit previously, but unfortunately this time I was unlucky. In intraday market, I saw some opportunities, but since I set a rule, so that rule should be followed. At the last moment again I want to take a long position in GBPINR, as it is looking more powerful now, but after a loss we should control ourself and I know everyday is a new day and we will definitely get more opportunity.
Till tomorrow,

good bye.